Words fail me

Just when you thought Obama et al couldn't find anything tackier to do.

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/ar...catholics.aspx

"Apparently, a priest was denied access to a military chapel this weekend. Father Ray Leonard serves at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia but because of the government shutdown, he wasn’t allowed to go to celebrate Mass this past weekend.

"He is contracted by the Defense Department to meet the spiritual needs of Catholics, but not now. The chapel doors were locked and the sign said, “Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice.”"

What I want to know is this: Is there a similar sign on the mosque?
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Just when you thought Obama et al couldn't find anything tackier to do.

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/ar...catholics.aspx

"Apparently, a priest was denied access to a military chapel this weekend. Father Ray Leonard serves at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia but because of the government shutdown, he wasn’t allowed to go to celebrate Mass this past weekend.

"He is contracted by the Defense Department to meet the spiritual needs of Catholics, but not now. The chapel doors were locked and the sign said, “Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice.”"

What I want to know is this: Is there a similar sign on the mosque? Originally Posted by Sidewinder

what I want to know is what art of government shutdown escapes you?
The part that Obama is shutting down things that don't have to be shutdown because Obama is trying to "cause as much pain" as possible with the shutdown. His administration words (in quote) not mine.

Why is that CJ ?
The pussy fag Obama stomps his foot when he does not get his way.
LMFAO pot here is kettle.See Boner tantrum this is not a game.
This is not a damned game...

WAAAHHHHH. WAAAHHHHH WAAAHHHHH!
what I want to know is what art of government shutdown escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7

If you had read the story, and comprehended it, you would find that the priest was a priest the day before the "slimdown" and will be a priest when the "slimdown" ends. It doesn't cost one cent to create a priest for a service. The building did not disappear and the worshippers were denied the RIGHT to their religion. This was just pure spite by a muslim against a christian religion.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 12:55 AM
If you had read the story, and comprehended it, you would find that the priest was a priest the day before the "slimdown" and will be a priest when the "slimdown" ends. It doesn't cost one cent to create a priest for a service. The building did not disappear and the worshippers were denied the RIGHT to their religion. This was just pure spite by a muslim against a christian religion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

read it ,,, so tell me Einstein, if a facility is CLOSED and the LAW says its closed, are you for beraking the LAW?

yes or no
There is no law ordering these kinds of closures...again CJ talks stupid.
The same Obama law that ordered closing cancer treatment facilities but funds PBS and BigBird?
The same Obama law that ordered closing cancer treatment facilities but funds PBS and BigBird? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy, WTF happened to Wisconsin and America are "Trending" Romney?
Whirrl a turd wants to take big bird away from the tykes
So Obama gets a pass for the denial of the exercise of a religion?

Convicts get it in the U.S. prison system, but the U.S. servicemembers don't?

Interesting philosophy from all those flag wavers on the holidays.

"The infection outs!"
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:12 AM
The same Obama law that ordered closing cancer treatment facilities but funds PBS and BigBird? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
HR # and date passed please