best bng in houston

saw this cutie hazelmontanna a couple times for the best bng. haven't been able to reach her is she retired?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 12:20 AM
^^you sir are a fucking genius...

i think she moved to new york, or at least is mostly on the road..

how bout you start a bng-n-go friendly list, with donations, like for the aa friendly list, and make it a damn sticky. ha ha. i'd start it, but i have a.d.d., and rarely finish anything. as it is, i have 17 unfinished threads, plus a major construction project at the house...
NubianPimp maybe a good one. He sucked the soul out of islandgent forcing him to retire
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 06:23 AM
I thought u n NP were homies. What happened man, ya'll have a falling out? and why do you hate IG? he was the only one nice to me in my early trainwreck hobby career. (it's still a trainwreck, but in a different way, u know..) i mean sure he gets a lot for a black man, but you got urs too, right? i mean, ur Lauren Mayfair review was pretty dope (backhanded compliment). damn, that chick could eat some shrimp...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 06:32 AM
ok fuck it, here goes on the new thread...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 10:33 PM
I saw her a couple of days ago
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2017, 12:24 PM
NubianPimp maybe a good one. He sucked the soul out of islandgent forcing him to retire Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
LOL...that was pretty funny.

What happened to IG?

I noticed NP has toned it down.
If you start the BNG LIST, count me in!
saw this cutie hazelmontanna a couple times for the best bng. haven't been able to reach her is she retired? Originally Posted by bima234
im Here. went through some things...new num/schedule...pm me