In Memory Of TexasPassion

Two yrs ago today the world lost one the most amazing women I knew. So, I thought I should post this tribute.

RIP sweetheart I will never forget you.

Love Always,
Nicki
Met her in person but never BCD. A fiery redhead who was supposed to be a lot of fun not just between the sheets.
You were always guaranteed an adventure when you were with her. Both in and out of bed. But, at the same time she was the sweetest, most loving person you could ever have as a friend.
I'd forgotten that it's been 2 whole years now. We did several shoots and ended up with some pretty decent material. She was always an adventure and I do still think about her.
I thought about her earlier this week. We met briefly at a social, fun conversation and a strikingly beautiful woman. Reading of her tragic loss not long after made me as sad as if I'd known her for years.
Insatiable how sweet of you to keep her memory alive
I had no idea. She was one of the strongest survivalists
I've ever met. God rest her gentle soul.
She was admired and is missed by many including myself. However, this is in violation of the ECCIE Guidelines.

On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.