Gabriella TCB sucks

Well another tale of a wasted day trying to hook up with a $$$ hooker. It just proves the higher price doesn't get you any better TCB.

I had planned all day for a meet with this lovely but it went south quickly. We finally set the time in the morning for some afternoon delight. Right.

Then less than an hour before the appt (after the administration of male enhancement supplements), I get the text "is it OK to move the appt back
1 1/2 hr?" Response: Sure. Now my big head knows exactly where this is going.

Any way 1/2 hour before the new time a I get another text: Can we meet tomorrow?

My answer was basically, hell no.Fact is, I have plenty of open times tomorrow but I'm sure tomorrow is no different than today. I have no doubt she could have told me several hours earlier this appointment was in jeopardy but didn't want to cancel on the slim chance she could pull it off. So fuck rj's time, it doesn't matter.

I had read about some questionable TCB on this lady in tha past, but surely it wouldn't happen to me. Yeah right.

These babes don't seem to realize it takes a little work for a married businessman to arrange for a date. But in typical hooktard fashion they only think of their a$$.

OK, carry on. Rant complete.
Sorry to hear that rj, but thanks for the heads up.
Why did you pull the punches? Shit the time you wasted was probably worth twice what the GPS donation was!

My appointment went south today (no fault of the lady) then I had two text me wanting to see my handsome face - looks like Ben, not Aflack but Benjamin!
We feel for you, RJ, and you are not alone - we have been flaked on after rearranging both our schedules!! Thanks for the recon.
Well another tale of a wasted day trying to hook up with a $$$ hooker. It just proves the higher price doesn't get you any better TCB.

I had planned all day for a meet with this lovely but it went south quickly. We finally set the time in the morning for some afternoon delight. Right.

Then less than an hour before the appt (after the administration of male enhancement supplements), I get the text "is it OK to move the appt back
1 1/2 hr?" Response: Sure. Now my big head knows exactly where this is going.

Any way 1/2 hour before the new time a I get another text: Can we meet tomorrow?

My answer was basically, hell no.Fact is, I have plenty of open times tomorrow but I'm sure tomorrow is no different than today. I have no doubt she could have told me several hours earlier this appointment was in jeopardy but didn't want to cancel on the slim chance she could pull it off. So fuck rj's time, it doesn't matter.

I had read about some questionable TCB on this lady in tha past, but surely it wouldn't happen to me. Yeah right.

These babes don't seem to realize it takes a little work for a married businessman to arrange for a date. But in typical hooktard fashion they only think of their a$$.

OK, carry on. Rant complete. Originally Posted by rjdiner

Sorry to hear that RJDiner. You should have called me. I woulda took care of you really well.
Sorry that happen rj.
I see Smith didn't take responsibility this time
Sorry that happened Darlin, Next time go with tried and true!
PS I am in town we could have fun again!
In the famous words of Biggie Smalls, "Mo money Mo problems."

Maybe you should try contacting her on the backpage: http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/Fe...fun-21/6792533