Review: ALERT!! TrinaPro robbed me today at lunch.

Date: 10-23-13
Provider: TrinaPro
Phone: 870-316-3689
Email Address: Trina.xoxox@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=172827
City: Small city west of Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Small city west of Little Rock
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: I don’t know how to say this other than TrinaPro robbed me today. We had scheduled a “nooner”. I’ve seen her a couple times before, so what went down really caught me by surprise. First, I always ask the provider to drive to my city and get a room. I am willing to pay extra for the convenience and anonymity. Just like our last date she said she didn’t have any money for the room, so I met her in the parking lot and gave her the envelope. Then I sat in my car while she went inside to rent the room. In about 5 minutes she phoned me with the room number, just like our last date. When I got to the room I knocked several times. No answer. Perplexed I walked back to my car. Her car was gone.

When I set up the date a few days ago, she told me she was getting ready to leave town, because the “business” was too slow in the Little Rock area. She also told me she had previously worked Dallas and Memphis. I’m not sure where she is headed now. She may change her name and start over. I have her car and license plate number written down, but I am not in a position to act (blue Sonata, I’ll leave this to the moderator to figure out how he wants to handle it. I know I made some silly mistakes, but she had built up my trust from our previous dates. I don’t care about the money. I just don’t want her doing this to other hobbyists. Caveat emptor
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
oh to be young and free...that's a bummer...she seemed to be hitting folks radar screens...she was recommended to me by a few hobbiests of late...scoot
Well I just went to the link you provided for the profile, either you made a mistake on it or she had it deleted already
I am sorry this happened to you. and thanks for the alert, but I disagree with posting the plate number because with that it is very simple to get real life info. so you basically just outed her.
this sucks, I hope she has a reason and makes this right. If not, this type of behavior is very short lived.

No activities took place - moving to coed discussion.

Huck
Really sucks ghost...she'll get caught up one day. They all do. People like her don't last very long.
Don't understand how a provider can burn bridges towards a regular like that. And basically alienate the entire hobby in one fell swoop. Sadly disappointing.
Sorry this happened to you.
this sucks, I hope she has a reason and makes this right. If not, this type of behavior is very short lived. Originally Posted by jim1995
What would be the reason. I really didn't want to fuck you but I do need the money. Thanks sucker
One other thing now we know what she's a PRO at!!
So she burnt you for room money? Business can't be that bad
He made the mistake of giving her the entire donation, if I read correctly.
He made the mistake of giving her the entire donation, if I read correctly. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I read the same RD, and it's my understanding that it was substantial.
He trusted someone but it doesn't change the fact that a thief is a thief.