ASMR, Edging and CW

So I had heard the term ASMR before but didn't really know what it was. I was looking for meditation videos as I was trying to sleep (meditation, not masturbation for all you dirty minds out there, lol) and I ran across ASMR videos and thought they were really cool.

Here is an example -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgxZvc2FCE&t=1369s

Here is a definition -
Autonomous sensory meridian response is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

Sooo, I was thinking ASMR could be an amazing thing worked into edging and cockworship sessions. The soft whispering and the skin tingling sessions all over the body, not just scalp and neck, could make for a really delicious experience as you tease someone right over the edge. Especially when done by a beautiful naked lady running her soft naked skin/breasts/hair over you.

What are your thoughts? Would guys be interested?
Interesting concept Katie
Interesting concept Katie Originally Posted by tbone2u
You can be my first victim
Your posts are always interesting Katie! Sounds awesome!
Always interested in trying something new.
It sounds great to me. I've been interested in ASMR as well. What you described sounds like a lot of fun.
It sounds great to me. I've been interested in ASMR as well. What you described sounds like a lot of fun. Originally Posted by Snickerdoodle
ASMR looks so good, if someone did that to me with some DATY I swear I would have to marry them, lol.

I have to figure out the logistics with edging, since there is ear whispering but obviously when edging you are not near the ears.

I am also thinking it would make a great doubles experience with edging as the ladies could move about and switch.
Always interested in trying something new. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Your posts are always interesting Katie! Sounds awesome! Originally Posted by Aweshucks
I love experimenting. I wish more guys would experiment with me.
ASMR looks so good, if someone did that to me with some DATY I swear I would have to marry them, lol.

I have to figure out the logistics with edging, since there is ear whispering but obviously when edging you are not near the ears.

I am also thinking it would make a great doubles experience with edging as the ladies could move about and switch. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

To me a CW session is just that. Attention elsewhere(not in the same vicinity) by the same lady would be difficult to pull off and maintain the CW aspect. It would have to be a very well thought out and executed dance to keep it from being too much. It's getting into some pretty deep psychological components.

That said...I love touch. If I was receiving CW and the lady was using her mouth basically on the twig and berries while letting her hands roam to provide other sensory stimulation, rubbing my legs or my torso that would be awesome as long as it was secondary to the CW. If she were to make it more about the ASMR It would take away from the CW aspect IMO.

A double could make it easier and exciting but the one doing the ASMR would have to be in tune with the progression of the session especially if they were edging. The whispering and touch would need to rise and fall simultaneously with the edging. Again, a very delicate dance but if executed properly it might change the way some guy's hobby. Hell, If I could get all that I'm not sure I'd want to go back to typical menu items. Just open my wallet, take what you want and let me sit back and enjoy.
To me a CW session is just that. Attention elsewhere(not in the same vicinity) by the same lady would be difficult to pull off and maintain the CW aspect. It would have to be a very well thought out and executed dance to keep it from being too much. It's getting into some pretty deep psychological components. Originally Posted by boardman
Sorry, I thought it would be sensual and fun. Or at least the experimenting would be. CW was just a suggestion. I was thinking of interesting aspects to incorporate. To me, it felt erotic.

Anyway I just popped on to get an opinion of what you guys would think.

Hobby on.
Sorry, I thought it would be sensual and fun. Or at least the experimenting would be. CW was just a suggestion. I was thinking of interesting aspects to incorporate. To me, it felt erotic.

Anyway I just popped on to get an opinion of what you guys would think.

Hobby on. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

I guess I was looking at it like a client. From that perspective I think I'd want to know the skill has been honed a bit.
From a non client, FWB, or even SO perspective it is very erotic and exciting to try new things. I'm all for experimenting and having fun with whatever someone wants to try. The only boundaries being the ones you agree on together.
Obviously it would be something honed before being presented on a menu.

I have never offered a half ass session.

I wanted opinions because I didn't know if it was something men would even be interested in or if it was just something that interested me as a female.
I love cw but I don't need an hour of it
I would be interested if you need someone to practice on
But of course.

And you might want an hour with me, lol!