Slutty? Classy? Freak Nasty?

I can most definitely be all the above. However, i tend to lean a bit more towards FREAK NASTY! Honestly, I've been holding back & ... Not doing it anymore. It's way more convenient not to hold back. If i want my hair pulled, ass spanked & a ton of dirty talk, then so be it! I'm submissive by nature, but enjoy being dominant. Very few gentlemen tend to go for the freak nasty approach. Lol.

*S/N: I'm not saying beat me up, i just enjoy a little roughness & ALOT of dirty talk.....

Which brings me to my question (s):

Ladies: what would u say is more your persona?
Guys: which do you prefer?
I like a girl who isnt scared to be vocal. Unfortunately most wont dirty talk
I like a girl who isnt scared to be vocal. Unfortunately most wont dirty talk Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Unfortunately, it sounds like you've seen the wrong females. LOL. Nothing like a good time with a lot of dirty talk.
I think there is a time for all of the types you describe, and it just depends on the mood.

I can say I've been with all types, and always had fun.
I think there is a time for all of the types you describe, and it just depends on the mood.

I can say I've been with all types, and always had fun. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Oh I completely agree. Definitely depends on the mood. However sometimes when it gets a little steamy if you know what I mean, and I start talking a real dirty like pull my hair spank my ass it seems like sometimes the gentleman is scared to LOL. Like don't be soft with me I like it a little bit rough lol
Dirty talk gets me off quick but I honestly don't like spanking or hair pulling. Can't bring myself to do that even if the ladies like it.
Dirty talk gets me off quick but I honestly don't like spanking or hair pulling. Can't bring myself to do that even if the ladies like it. Originally Posted by funengineer
I get it. It's not everyones cup of tea.
If a girl is a little more subdued or just "sweet" I can find plenty to like about that but rough fucking, light hair pulling and dirty talk is a turn on for her it damn sure gets me going.
grab my hair and spank me while enjoying yourself and making me enjoy it too, LOL.
Oh I completely agree. Definitely depends on the mood. However sometimes when it gets a little steamy if you know what I mean, and I start talking a real dirty like pull my hair spank my ass it seems like sometimes the gentleman is scared to LOL. Like don't be soft with me I like it a little bit rough lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
A regular dirty slut will do. Freak Nasty according to my definition is another level. For me freak nasty is pissing on you...2 girls cum swapping and eating cum out of each others asses. Very bloody period and total RAW sex and hocking a spit in yo face and your ass. That's an intro into my definition of freak nasty baby.
Read my last several reviews and it's pretty obvious what I like.
In my experience black women don’t like there hair pulled mainly because it’s a weave, extensions, lace fronts etc. lmao , I know better.
A regular dirty slut will do. Freak Nasty according to my definition is another level. For me freak nasty is pissing on you...2 girls cum swapping and eating cum out of each others asses. Very bloody period and total RAW sex and hocking a spit in yo face and your ass. That's an intro into my definition of freak nasty baby. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Umm. Eww. That's not my def.. At all..
In my experience black women don’t like there hair pulled mainly because it’s a weave, extensions, lace fronts etc. lmao , I know better. Originally Posted by nascobar21
Right?! Go in for the rub with a hand & pull back a nub.. Lol..
I would like to think I am freaky, but on this board freaky can go to a whole 'nother level, so I don't think I would qualify around these parts.

I would think I tend to be playful. I like to experiment and have fun.