I need a new area

It seems like the medical center area is drying up or it's just not convenient for you gents to drive anymore. Am I doing something wrong or is there another area I should be in that's getting more action?
The greater Westchase area, energy corridor and Galleria are all better than med center imo. Selfishly I think Westchase is ideal. Loosely defined ( and depending on who you talk to) it covers a big part of town from 10 down to west park, from Gessner all the way out to dairy ashford.
The greater Westchase area, energy corridor and Galleria are all better than med center imo. Selfishly I think Westchase is ideal. Loosely defined ( and depending on who you talk to) it covers a big part of town from 10 down to west park, from Gessner all the way out to dairy ashford. Originally Posted by Ned_Filanderer
Excellent feedback.
  • Pyle1
  • 08-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Westchase is convenient for me. There are a lot of providers in that area for a reason. Your location is why I have never attempted booking with you.
The greater Westchase area, energy corridor and Galleria are all better than med center imo. Selfishly I think Westchase is ideal. Loosely defined ( and depending on who you talk to) it covers a big part of town from 10 down to west park, from Gessner all the way out to dairy ashford. Originally Posted by Ned_Filanderer
+1. Westchase, in my opinion, has the best access of those 3. There are many East/ West thoroughfares crossing the Beltway in Westchase. Near the Beltway are a great selection of both apartments and hotels in all price ranges.
I like webster area and energy corrider
Also maybe try woodlands

Have fun sexy!
^ The Queen has spoken
  • RoxyG
  • 08-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Downtown
Woodlands
Galleria
Energy Corridor
Westchase/Katy/EnergyCorridor
I'd say the Woodlands since it's so far from your curent area that you'll probably attract a whole new group of clients that have wanted to see you, but would never consider driving 50-60 miles to do so.
Adding to Brook's comment..why dont you consider moving locations maybe once a year IF business sales or volume necessitates it. That way if any particular area proves non-viable you're more likely to take your old clients with you where ever you go if your services remain top notch of course.
Give The Woodland a try. Expand your horizons.
�� Galleria & Downtown too congested with traffic and parking is a bitch. Entergy corridor is pretty accessible if not too far out, the Heights area is probably one of the most overlooked areas that is centrally located. The Woodlands is fairly untapped area but far out like the Katy areas for some to travel.
Seen you guys once in my early days and now getting back to the spin wouldnt mind a revisit. But med center was way inconvenient, only did so coz I was new.

Would love to reconnect in Westchase bw8 area.

Am I wrong but yall are the only ones who are in the “med center” and I always wondered why. Try a new place! 👍
Try woodlands area.
Med ctr is a pain in the ass.