What do providers think of customers?

Read an article titled “what do strippers think about customers?” Same question applies here. What do providers think about customers? I wonder if the majority of providers really don’t like the hobby but grin and bare it?🤔 They have to suffer through dealing with dudes they’d never deal with in the RW to make rent. Have you had regulars in the past that you didn’t like but you liked their donation? Are there times when a dude shows up with wine and you think shit, I gotta act romantic?
LOL

Are you doing a bit?
I'm just here for all the cool stories nan has to tell
Tebow Dammit Dorian. I told you! Bring back Nazi Scarlet!
Surely they have a "no whale clause" written in their contracts. I know Prime does.
I am sure there are providers that will agree when I say that there are some gents that deserve a high five, in the face, with a chair...

But I mentioned one day to another lady how some gentlemen have treated me better than people I have known in my own circle of family and friends my whole life, and she agreed.

There is a gent that posts frequently here who took me out to lunch when my father died, he took me to Chinatown and paid for me to get a massage (NOT a dirty one, lol).

He asked for nothing. Nothing at all.

He was a real friend and talked to me and listened to what I was going through when my father passed. None of the friends I grew up with or people in my family took the time to do that. What he did really cheered me up, just knowing that no matter what, there are still people in this world who care.

I could actually go on to list some amazing things gentlemen here have done, there are several. There are gentlemen here who are actually truly gentlemen, they are amazing men and have my utmost respect.

And to answer your question, if they showed up with a bottle of wine I would be honored to share it with them, anytime.

That is my honest opinion.
I'm just here for all the cool stories nan has to tell Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

that's nantastic. ™️
I am sure there are providers that will agree when I say that there are some gents that deserve a high five, in the face, with a chair...

But I mentioned one day to another lady how some gentlemen have treated me better than people I have known in my own circle of family and friends my whole life, and she agreed.

There is a gent that posts frequently here who took me out to lunch when my father died, he took me to Chinatown and paid for me to get a massage (NOT a dirty one, lol).

He asked for nothing. Nothing at all.

He was a real friend and talked to me and listened to what I was going through when my father passed. None of the friends I grew up with or people in my family took the time to do that. What he did really cheered me up, just knowing that no matter what, there are still people in this world who care.

I could actually go on to list some amazing things gentlemen here have done, there are several. There are gentlemen here who are actually truly gentlemen, they are amazing men and have my utmost respect.

And to answer your question, if they showed up with a bottle of wine I would be honored to share it with them, anytime.

That is my honest opinion. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

That is quite awesome...I can guess who and he is a good dude.
I think they enjoy going to a XXXfun place in fantasy island before we meet and then do after we meet😘
Surely they have a "no whale clause" written in their contracts. I know Prime does. Originally Posted by Prime Time
But is fried chicken on the menu? That’s the real question.....
I agree w curvykatie I love the guys I see and they treat me well...I was going through some car issues and one of my friends was there for me on a mental status not money status. I needed that..
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Pretty much..
Funny. I have asked a few ladies if they ever look through the peephole and just think “oh hell no.”Most say they just grin and bear it. That being said I have also met some super cool chicks. I’ll offer to bring lunch or something from Starbucks for an am session. It’s amazing how just being polite and friendly improves a session. (Not to mention being clean and fresh.)
My ear hair is always clean and fresh. I don't see what the big deal is...