Flipping You the Bird

I have seen several ladies with photos where they are flipping off the camera.

What do you guys think about pictures like this?
I personally don’t like it. When I look for someone to spend time with class is probably my number one requirement. I consider that type of behavior to be juvenile and millennial, so I really have no interest in that type of courtesan unless I just have to see someone. But to each their own I guess.
It's cute
Trashy...just like them doing a video to some rap song, singing along and shaking their finger.
  • tth
  • 08-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Trashy
I have seen several ladies with photos where they are flipping off the camera.

What do you guys think about pictures like this? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lmao. I have see some strange things like this also... maybe on social media but on the boards that's a rather strange thing to do lol. Not so sexy...
Lmao. I have see some strange things like this also... maybe on social media but on the boards that's a rather strange thing to do lol. Not so sexy... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Thumbing through showcases is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get.
Hmmmm....��..I will be a test study for this week's Ad...����
Curvy Katie.

I don't know it may be a turn off or a turn on to some sickos out there that like it more if they are coming in to punish you ..����

Face fuck you and then cum all over you!
Some love pointing and shooting like it's a gun..then the look on theit,faces..��

I
I hate to admit I prefer those than the sweeties I have to lead in that XXXplaystyle��
I am a professional with professional licenses. I do not consider Flipping the bird professional and personally avoid providers who have those photos.

When I was in highschool I flipped the bird to get a reaction out of someone. Today I want to avoid such drama.

It all depends on the wanted clientele. If you want the rough, tough clientele then flip the bird. If you want the white collar crowd stick with the more classy look.
Shows a lack of class...but then it is a SHMB
Trashy
Does it make a difference though, on who is flipping the bird?

Like, the first girl versus the second?
Nah....it's still trashy
Hoodrat behavior. Who would book with something like that? Should be an interesting session. lol