What would you have done?

I dont know if this is the proper forum for this question so sorry in advance. I was recently at a strip club and got a couple go dances then negotiated a handy. The dancer agreed but obviously wasn't happy with the terms. She finished the job and collected the deposit in her hand and proceeded to clean her hand on my shirt in the middle of my chest. I"ll post what I did Later in the thread, let me know what you would have done.
I would have said "What the fuck are you doing!!!!"
Another reason to pay them after the deed. ESPECIALLY at a titty bar
I would have said "What the fuck are you doing!!!!"
Another reason to pay them after the deed. ESPECIALLY at a titty bar Originally Posted by tbone2u
I had not paid yet.
War es ein schönes hemd?
:Was it a nice shirt?:
This is funny af. If she didnt appear to want to do it then why did you proceed?
This is funny af. If she didnt appear to want to do it then why did you proceed? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
The ball was in her court, all she had to do is say no.
I would of rubbed it off my shirt and rubbed it on her boobs.

Really, she doesn't have the right to touch your shirt.

Sounds like she needs a new job.
BSC stripper.
I would have visited well reviewed indy with a shower and clean towels instead of going to a dirty strip club where my shirt is used as a towel ;-)
I would have slung it back in her hair....bitches hate that shit....
Stellen sie sich vor, er hätte es verhandelt und wäre in ihrem mund gelandet?
:Just imagine what would of happened if he negotiated CIM?:
^^^^ I’m thincking he would have got snowballed.....
I would have visited well reviewed indy with a shower and clean towels instead of going to a dirty strip club where my shirt is used as a towel ;-) Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

What she said!!!

Probably cheaper and more activities too. I bet you paid upwards of 200 for a HJ, then got spooged.
She finished the job and collected the deposit in her hand and proceeded to clean her hand on my shirt in the middle of my chest. Originally Posted by peabody

let me know what you would have done. Originally Posted by peabody

Nothing. Because this woulda never happened to me in any universe. See they do this to cats that they feel have a certain look about themselves cats they think are easy. She saw you and the fact you were asking for a handjob immediately told her she could disrespect you and get away with it. She might as well had just spat in your face.
I would have visited well reviewed indy with a shower and clean towels instead of going to a dirty strip club where my shirt is used as a towel ;-) Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
That part! 👆🏽