Old Man Rant

This is directed to all providers. I am your target demographic, middle age, polite,lots of disposable income, not very well endowed and finish quickly. OK Im kidding about the last two. The message I want to provide is: Letters and pictures do not form a word, Words and pictures do not form a sentence.Making up words do not convey meaning. If I cannot understand your ad or post regardless of your pictures or reviews Im not calling you.
Thank you.
Oh, and keep off my lawn.
Yes sir....it's the Backpage mentality.
Some will never change
This is directed to all providers. I am your target demographic, middle age, polite,lots of disposable income, not very well endowed and finish quickly. OK Im kidding about the last two.

Oh, and keep off my lawn. Originally Posted by peabody
Based on the title alone, I was expecting to read this in the OP..... Wasn't disappointed

Carry on
The new generation/younger gals ... thats the way they do things nowadays
Why bother?
I remember seeing an ad here a few days ago where she highlights that she offers "free soap & water" ... as if that's going to seal the deal for her
I remember seeing an ad here a few days ago where she highlights that she offers "free soap & water" ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
But then she might try to up-charge you with a towel usage fee....
I remember seeing an ad here a few days ago where she highlights that she offers "free soap & water" ... as if that's going to seal the deal for her Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
So kind of her to allow the gentleman to freshen up! Lol
I remember seeing an ad here a few days ago where she highlights that she offers "free soap & water" ... as if that's going to seal the deal for her Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Linck please
Linck please Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You need that free soap and water?

Dorian, you dirty boy...
Lol....

I bring my own travel bag. when I meet up. Has clippers, razors, deodorant, dove body wash and lubes and condoms.
Linck please Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
See what you started Brooke? Next thing you know this place will be crawling with Nazis....
Nazis are VERY clean folk I’ll have you know. Not only do they insist on bathing regularly, but also of any house guest they may be entertaining.

BTW, how old do you have to be before you can start “Olde Man Rants”?
������������������This is like Freaking Comedy Central O.M.G!��
��������������������