Encounter: First visit with Smurfy, won’t be the last!

Date: Jan 13, 2024
Name: Smurfy/Jessica
User ID:: 52705
Phone: 972-836-6177 (Staff Edit - Phone # Added - Biomed1)
Email Address: Again, in ads on multiple sites
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/smurfydoesdtown?lang=en
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Spring Valley/ Preston area apartment
Activities: Light kissing, DFK, BBBJ (repeated,) CFS - CG, K9, mish
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder brownish blonde, exactly as pictured in Dec 2023 photos on twitter (link above)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I think her photos are drop dead gorgeous! Her face and general shape are very accurate in her posted photos.

Her tryst profile photos are out of date (black hair from early last year, hot.com photos light blonde are Dec 2022 according to her twitter posts, Dec 2023 photos on twitter are current when I saw her.)

Every bit of 5’10”, she lists size six.

Everyone’s preferences are different. I think her face is beautiful. The view from behind is spectacular: hair, shoulders, back, waist, hips, bottom… I couldn’t ask for more. (A few tattoos)

I have seen trolls replying to other encounters complaining about saggy deflated chest and mommy damage lower stomach. If those are your primary objectives then you may prefer someone else. For a woman in her 40s who has had a child, without surgical enhancement, to my 58 year old eyes she is amazing to behold.

Her pretty face and eyes and back view are more than enough to overcome the areas of complaint from others.

I would be proud to be seen with her out in public, and if she will allow it I will see all of her in private as much as my travel schedule and budget will allow.
Recommendation: Yes
Good to see you had a nice time with her.