Bonitas has gone downhill

Last year it was great- dirty and seedy, but was a lot of fun.

The last few times I have been, the dancers have been more interested in chatting on their phones than talking to customers and prices are ridiculous now not to mention less fun to be had overall in the pig pen.

I heard one dancer tonight telling a customer it now costs them $40 just to go into the "VIP" area.

I was offered a hand job tonight by one girl for double what I have been offered sex, and she wanted me to pay the manager $5 per song on top.

I politely declined and chatted with her a bit.

She said management has really cracked down on what goes on and everything is a lot more discreet. Granted, I think discreet is the wrong choice of words for a 12x12 box with a wide open door, but hey...

There were some really attractive girls in there though- more so than what there used to be.

I hate that the dirtiness is getting cleaned up!
  • SubQ
  • 01-27-2023, 05:52 PM
Was it day or night time?
Sometimes at these places the day group is not so strict as the night crew.
Probably not the case but just wondering.
No need to go there if it is clamping down.
I boo this strip bar. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this was evening. I never get a chance to go during the day due to work.
this was evening. I never get a chance to go during the day due to work. Originally Posted by imixfoh2
Workers have more power now, than ever before. You need to tell your Boss it's nightshift or the highway, take this job and shove it.
Workers have more power now, than ever before. You need to tell your Boss it's nightshift or the highway, take this job and shove it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
or have multiple persons to do your job. Just like Chung Tran uses ntx and bob during day time and Chung Tran at night.
I went to this club 5 months ago. This was the biggest load of crap I have ever seen; the oldest, biggest, most potbellied women I have ever seen are the dancers in that club. The so called VIP is literary a wooden box at the end of the club close to the door, wherein there is a long wooden bench running the length of the walls, leaving only a gap for the entry door. This is the private dance section, and even if the dances were to be free, they would not be worth it. A half decent woman pulled me into one such experience, I tapped out before the song was half-finished, and walked on out of that disgraceful dump
or have multiple persons to do your job. Just like Chung Tran uses ntx and bob during day time and Chung Tran at night. Originally Posted by DCHung
If you have nothing better to offer to the threads than to troll, then keep your hijack comments to yourself.
I had a good time there last week. Hot dancer, no up charging or hard sell. There are some unattractive girls there but a few good ones too. I don’t care about the vip box being what it is as far as privacy. The girls don’t care. The manager doesn’t care.
Can ya share info Joe,
  • nice1
  • 02-06-2023, 10:29 PM
I had a good time there last week. Hot dancer, no up charging or hard sell. There are some unattractive girls there but a few good ones too. I don’t care about the vip box being what it is as far as privacy. The girls don’t care. The manager doesn’t care. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Yeah, was there a couple of weeks back in the evening. It was nothing fancy but got the job done
What day? What time? JB
What day? What time? JB Originally Posted by PapiChulo0713
Last Monday, 1/30 and at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Anybody have info on Maria/Mariah? Mid 20s, very pretty, slender, flat chested, tall girl. Very friendly girl in the club. Took here in the box last week but her friendliness didn’t follow through. Would like to believe she can be fun. TIA.