Austin Hotels

What is going on with the rooms on the north side of Austin?? I see something wrong every trip but hobbyist prefer the north side instead of south side
What is the problem that you are having with hotel rooms in North Austin?
but hobbyist prefer the north side instead of south side Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
False statement!!!!!
people stealing my car got broke into took my radio I didn't even know people still did that..
people stealing my car got broke into took my radio I didn't even know people still did that.. Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
you picked the wrong part of town to stay in
most of my guys like arboretum
I'm gone change rooms to arboretum in the A.M.!!
good luck & have fun babe
Where the hell are you staying? 5th Ward?
lol unfortunately no. I was staying at the holiday inn by the mall. Now I'm on the south at the Casulo Hotel
lol unfortunately no. I was staying at the holiday inn by the mall. Now I'm on the south at the Casulo Hotel Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
Im assuming it was the holiday in near highland mall? If so thats a crappy area for sure, and honestly Casulo hotel isnt any better
Yes It was by highland mall. It seems quiet and slow over here for now the room is real nice!
  • Qziz
  • 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
It's quiet and slow because it's an awful part of town.
Try the Arboretum/Domain area (183 = Research and 1 = Mopac)
lol unfortunately no. I was staying at the holiday inn by the mall. Now I'm on the south at the Casulo Hotel Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
Casulo Hotel is a much MUCH better location than Highland Mall area no question!! If you get bored or hungry later just drive right over to Congress or S. First and go just a little north past Oltorf and you will find some of the best venues in this town to get a drink and something to eat. You will also get to see the "TRUE Trippy" Austin in that area, if you let the Arboretum be your impression of Austin you will think this town is as snobby & conservative as Dallas is.