Greek is the word of the day!!!

How many of you ladies out there actually like Greek? Care to share any thoughts or stories? Are there any ladies that prefer it over the regular way sometimes?

There has to be some dirty girl out there that LOVES it! Let's see who you are!

I've never done it and would love to hear from some ladies to fuel my fantasy!
You can also PM me if you like.
I do have some stories to share (look for a pm) so with that being said... I do like it at times better than the "regular way" you mentioned.... and btw, I'm not dirty AT ALL! I'm just a freak! (wink)
Hi sweetie... if you're ever in Dallas I'd love to introduce you to Greek! :-)
omg its my favorite it makes me squirt soooooo hard!!
Chloe that is the hottest thing I have ever heard!!
I have to admit that I have never done it before. No one has ever let me because of my size.
Same here. I have to find a girl that loves it and can take a pounding.
I have to admit that I have never done it before. No one has ever let me because of my size. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Thats why they call ya Stick ah.
Ima Pro , lol
I have to admit that I have never done it before. No one has ever let me because of my size. Originally Posted by Stick1969
I guess there are perks to being on the smaller side.
To do something that put the Marquis de Sade in prison, minus all the extra creepy stuff, you bet.

Money
that commented so far seem to be on the bigger side are there any smaller or more petite girls that truly enjoy this activity
I'm a Greek Freak & can handle bigger boys, too. So glad that's true yet I'm not a gaper. Snaps right back!

I'm petite at 5'2" but still carrying an extra 20 lbs after having a baby. It's only been 6 wks. Trying to be patient! lol But, I didn't have to wait to get my ass fucked! WOOHOO!
Definitely, adds to a complete PSE experience............If you can get it!
I'm a Greek Freak & can handle bigger boys, too. So glad that's true yet I'm not a gaper. Snaps right back!

I'm petite at 5'2" but still carrying an extra 20 lbs after having a baby. It's only been 6 wks. Trying to be patient! lol But, I didn't have to wait to get my ass fucked! WOOHOO! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

i now know who to get advice from if and when i ever decide to go that route---a passionate expert!