Match That Handle err Mandle!!!!

You guys and girls should try it. It's better than doing a crossword puzzle.

I'll just leave that here.

Girls with two or more female handles. Girls with active mandles... Man handles writing reviews on themselves and stirring people up to boost their business by poking the bears of ECCIE. Getting the trolls to do your advertising. So transparent. Yawn. Next eccie game??
Sharing is Caring................spill the beans!
Ha ha mandle!
Ma'amdle lol!!!

My second handle is David Douchehurst.

Ya spill it Scarlett. Who's who?

I mean who the hell really has time for a second handle??

"You bet'sta getchyo LIFE"
2nd handles are cowardly ways to deal with things you dislike.

I certainly suspect a few... I was reading up on Farrah Moan a little while ago and her white racist views on some things tend to convince me she is actually Annika with both handles active.

Check out this post and then read some of the others and compare it to Annika's history.....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...49&postcount=5

Add to it how Annika usually wants to mix it up here in Austin but is currently absent....

I believe Observing was created by another member for a cowardly way of fucking with a few of us...

Claire is known for this as well and I definitely believe Sue_Nami has self promoted herself in this manner.
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Whispers are you a private investigator? How in the hell did you find out that I'm really Claire?
Ha ha mandle!
Ma'amdle lol!!!

My second handle is David Douchehurst. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
No, I'm not!

but ...

Ah am SPARTACUS!

When you know and have an issue with it, report it to the MODs.

Actually I expect the Mods to come after the ones who admit to know ... and post about it ....
Everyone should have a minimum of 3 handles. It's just smart. Create one when you vacation so the ip isn't a tip off, at least at first. Use one just to lurk. Use one to hurl feces and the other for more mundane interactions. Affect an accent for the shit slinging one. Keep one mobile and one on regular networks for continued ip separation.

Use one at morning, and one at night, and one to lurk(stay out of sight)

Oh, and do any booking through P411

JW
or simply man-up and stand by what you say.
When you know and have an issue with it, report it to the MODs.

Actually I expect the Mods to come after the ones who admit to know ... and post about it .... Originally Posted by fun2come

Yup.
or simply man-up and stand by what you say. Originally Posted by Whispers

Standing by.
2nd handles are cowardly ways to deal with things you dislike.

I certainly suspect a few... I was reading up on Farrah Moan a little while ago and her white racist views on some things tend to convince me she is actually Annika with both handles active.

Check out this post and then read some of the others and compare it to Annika's history.....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...49&postcount=5

Add to it how Annika usually wants to mix it up here in Austin but is currently absent....

I believe Observing was created by another member for a cowardly way of fucking with a few of us...

Claire is known for this as well and I definitely believe Sue_Nami has self promoted herself in this manner. Originally Posted by Whispers

"I believe Observing was created by another member for a cowardly way of fucking with a few of us..."

If you believe it,take it to the mods.
"I believe Observing was created by another member for a cowardly way of fucking with a few of us..."

If you believe it,take it to the mods. Originally Posted by Observing
I have no doubt that someone is watching....
I have no doubt that someone is watching.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Good things come to those that wait!
Good things come to those that wait! Originally Posted by Still Looking