How is business during these rainy times?

It must be difficult with all potential clients having to come visit by row boat.
Lol
I use a snorkel and surfboard
Duck boat tour
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 09:23 PM
Duck boat tour Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
The Duck Tours are awesome.
Until people DIE on duck tours. True story.
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 09:52 PM
People die on the toilet too.
people die while having sex, sad sad...
But if I ever i decided go out thats how I wanna go.
I don't know about others, but having hot sex during big storm is a turn on for me... Listening to falling rain while thunder rolls in the distance... Yum Yum.

OTOH, dying during sex would be a bummer, but if it is your time, agree with Shayla, that would be a nice way to go. Years ago, my buddy's dad (mid-40s) was banging his much younger lady friend when he had a heart attack and died before the paramedics could arrive. Needless to say his spouse was not the happiest person, but a number of guys were all silently thinking "high fives" at the funeral.

So ladies, if I am at your in-call when I "kick the bucket" so to speak, please just put me out at the curb, or in the parking lot, to save having to answer a lot of embarrassing questions... JK.

I will understand. Hum, surf's up, gotta go...
I took the long weekend off but I certainly had some missed calls... I think the rain makes you wanna snuggle up with a sexy lady... Some it brings out the true freak... I guess I can give you an update today if it rains again and let ya know how it is
Duck boat tour Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
quack quack .... i don't get it ...

I should get a boat.
Business as usual I just bring my umbrella.
Cuddling and hot sex during rainy days is great!!
It's just the drive in the rain that is no fun. Best to be careful with that. I hope everyone stayed safe with all the tornado and storm activity the last couple of days. If you did brave the storms, I hope it was worth it.
Friday, Sat.,& Sunday - busy! Rain and shine.

Yesterday? I was hiding UNDER my massage table...but, thankfully the tornado skirted 'Aphrodite's Treehouse'.

Although, the private outdoor 'shower' before the showers was a yummy way to start a rainy day
Gosh. It's been tough weather in DFW but heck, in your neck of the woods, it's been worse! On the front page of weather.com, they have a picture of the flooding in Austin.

Glad things are slowing down. For awhile.