SW Big Baby aka BB

Ok. so I was trolling the usual South Dallas track and I ran up on this chick who looked new on my scene. I first made a round a bout to make sure the area was free of pork and pork by products and came back around. Pulled to the right and she had on a grey sweat suit that I'm sure was hiding a killer body inside. She walked up to the window and said .. what are you looking for... FLAG #1.. I said an orally good time.. she had a huge purse on her shoulder which she casually moved in-between her and my car and said a BJ will be 40. FLAG#2. Maybe I was being paranoid but that move threw me for a loop so I opted out.

I really didn't want one of my regular hoes but I really needed release so I hooked up with Big Baby again. Not going to do a review, as i've reviewed her 2x already.. but here is a visual of her skills and face in case you want to try her..

View at your own risk.. My stick is featured throughout this video clip

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...20zMmZ5TlNXNXc
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2016, 06:31 PM
Big Baby knows how to suck a cock correctly
Great stuff, man. I love how she's performing for the camera. She's a magnificently shameless whore, and we need more like her. God bless her.
great stuff as always JS and good intel for the newbies on the flags to watch out for... flag #3 was going to be her whipping out her badge from that luggage she was carrying...
A Hummer I love it! Please post a tutorial on Red Flags I wouldn't have known #1 was a Red Flag
You definitely should try her BLM
Thanks BobThrob
My thoughts exactly RTG
BC.. I'll post some flags to look out for Butch Cassidy.. I'm sure BLM and RTG will cover whatever I may've missed!
Bravo JS.

I think she was looking for an EMMY in that show.
Is she cock eyed?
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Bravo JS.

I think she was looking for an EMMY in that show. Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
She does love the camera, she's hoping it will get her out the hood and become famous like that Kim K whore LOL
How can we find her?
Not Bad At All!!!!
Where was she when I was cruising around....good stuff