Federal Bureau of Insurrections!!

Wouldn't shock me. Most of the "Militias" they talked about today being a threat to national security are started by the FBI or ATF.

Then back in Chicago you have the old tale of gangbangers talking about watching white guys dropping off crates of weapons in alleys and shit.
Then there’s the Whitmer thing;

THE FBI INSURRECTION��

Darren Beattie at Revolver News exposes the events that transpired at the Capitol Building on 1/6 which may have to be renamed as "The FBI's Insurrection" in this highly important piece that weaves the similarities between the Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer “kidnapping” plot and the "siege" at the Capitol.

Remember, of the 14 individuals who allegedly plotted the “kidnapping” of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, at least 5 were undercover agents and federal informants.

FBI operatives played the most important leadership roles in Michigan:

-The plot’s “explosives expert,” who the plotters were accused of planning to buy bombs from, turned out to be an FBI agent.

-The head of transportation for the militia outfit turned out to be an undercover FBI agent.

-The head of security for the militia outfit turned out to be an undercover FBI informant.

In one of the plot’s climactic scenes, in the main van driving up to look at Governor Whitmer’s vacation home, three out of the five people in the van — 60 percent of the plot’s senior leaders — were federal agents and informants.

In other words, the FBI-DOJ were central in setting in motion a conspiracy blamed entirely on patriot/militia groups.

Now, in the case of 1/6 at the Capitol Building, there is a unusual volume of "unindicted co-conspirators" who played significant leadership roles at the Capitol Building often far more egregious and aggressive than those of the persons actually indicted.

How many of these "unindicted co-conspirators" were federal undercover agents or confidential informants and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)❓

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat
they've been playing those dirty tricks for years.

this started with Hoover's coinintelpro which investigated and penetrated communists and leftist groups.

they did the same with the KKK where 25% of the membership were FBI informants/moles.

they've been doing some false flag ops on other groups or persons of interest with the purpose of setting them up to break laws.
Khalid Sheik Mohammed will get a trial before they do. Where is CuteOldGuy bemoaning indefinitely retention periods?
Wouldn't shock me. Most of the "Militias" they talked about today being a threat to national security are started by the FBI or ATF.

Then back in Chicago you have the old tale of gangbangers talking about watching white guys dropping off crates of weapons in alleys and shit. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Correct, this past year there were examples of crates of rocks mysteriously being dropped off on streetcorners in large cities where BLM protests were happening.
Some of the guys on this board will believe anything. LOL!
Some of the guys on this board will believe anything. LOL! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Really? fact checkers say FALSE!
Some of the guys on this board will believe anything. LOL! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yeah, and you are a shining example!!!!!
revolvr may have been the first one to break this, but this tucker video got everyones attention.

28:34 segments starts at 2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3a2vFoPEWM
think about you've been sold about the FBI and G-men.

Now list the plots and capers they foiled by their own investigation.
You cant count the ones where they set it up a honeypot, where a relative ratted someone out and gift wrapped the case to them

I'll wait.
if you've ever dealt with the Feds, you will quickly notice they are the dullest, low-brow lazy bottom feeding shitheads this side of teachers

if you were any good at your skill/expertise, the LAST place you would go to work is a monolith of bureacracy and back-slapping heirarchy

brb. gotta join my super task force of 20 agents to fingerprint a garage door rope
They solved the Nashville bombing in 24hrs. But they’re still looking for the people who allegedly were going to bomb the DNC 1/6.

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/4676
Can't remember the name of it, wasn't there a militia in the guise of a "gun club" in Michigan that was composed entirely of FBI, ATF, State, & Local cops who thought they were gonna bust the group, but didn't know the other groups were there? Like literally everyone in the club was a narc.
I remember 1972 at Leavenworth. There were reports of a riot and a possible breakout of the military prisoners. The G2, Major Herbert, was ordered to put all of his undercovers out to infiltrate the rioters. The day came and the undercovers outnumbered the protesters by about 16 to 12. Herbert (Ay bear) wrote about it in his book.
all this reminds me of who the real Russian colluders were