Trump leading in polls

I see that Trump is leading all GOP candidates at 17% to Jeb at 14% in the latest USA Today poll.

Could there ever be any better example of the utter stupidity of the GOP than this? This fucking ass-clown is the leading candidate for your party? Seriously? You can defend this with a straight face?
I see that Trump is leading all GOP candidates at 17% to Jeb at 14% in the latest USA Today poll.

Could there ever be any better example of the utter stupidity of the GOP than this? This fucking ass-clown is the leading candidate for your party? Seriously? You can defend this with a straight face? Originally Posted by timpage
As Shrubya would say, "bring 'em on!"
The only thing I can think of that is more amazing is after all the lies, cover ups, scandals, money grubbing, and being an overall phony, the majority of Democrats still support that piece of shit Hillary.
The only thing I can think of that is more amazing is after all the lies, cover ups, scandals, money grubbing, and being an overall phony, the majority of Democrats still support that piece of shit Hillary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Surpassed only by the idea that somebody like you, who otherwise appears to be a reasonable and intelligent person, would think that a universe exists where it would be a good idea that fucking Donald Trump should be President of the United States of America.

Have you lost your fucking mind?
We've done worse than Trump. Might be fun.
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 09:32 PM

Could there ever be any better example of the utter stupidity of the GOP than this? This fucking ass-clown is the leading candidate for your party? Seriously? You can defend this with a straight face? Originally Posted by timpage
The Republicans know they have lost the country, and the future belongs to their enemies, who wish them harm. The election is almost a lock for the Democrats anyway, so why not poke'em in the eye on the way down? Maybe the longshot will come home this time. Maybe Hillary will have another heart attack?

If Jesse Ventura can be elected Governor, why not Trump as President? He is far smarter than you think he is...
The only thing I can think of that is more amazing is after all the lies, cover ups, scandals, money grubbing, and being an overall phony, the majority of Democrats still support that piece of shit Hillary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Their choices are a corrupt politician or a commie.

.....oh and Jim "Let's keep the Confederate Flag" Webb.
Of course trumpet leads in the polls, shit floats to the top. He better enjoy it before El Chapo gets him.

The reason why he's leading is very simple. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Another factor in his favor is he's not a politician. He doesn't have to appeal to anyone. He is sincere as a heart attack. He lays it all on the table, you either like it or ya don't, that's his attitude. It is a little awkward to have a candidate with this much intestinal fortitude. Maybe that's what we need is a candidate that's not afraid to push some buttons and step on a few toes.

Jim
Of course trumpet leads in the polls, shit floats to the top. He better enjoy it before El Chapo gets him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well talk is cheap especially when it comes from an El Cheapo fuck from across the border, lol.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-14-2015, 10:01 PM
Of course trumpet leads in the polls, shit floats to the top. He better enjoy it before El Chapo gets him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It appears you desire an escaped murderer to successfully assassinate a leading candidate for President of the United States.

J'accuse you of treason!
Well talk is cheap especially when it comes from an El Cheapo fuck from across the border, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

El Cheapo, as you call him, is a billionaire...
It appears you desire an escaped murderer to successfully assassinate a leading candidate for President of the United States.

J'accuse you of treason! Originally Posted by DSK
J'Accuse, J'accuse

J'accuse you of treason! Originally Posted by DSK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA !
El Cheapo, as you call him, is a billionaire... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah so was Pablo Escobar and you know what happened to him right?

Jim