Trump insults John McCain - Says Heros Don't Get Captured

Donald Trump just insulted John McClain and all POWs for being captured in action. Says they are not heros. I guess only those who get killed in action are heros to The Donald.

Yes you guys have some candidate there.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politi...ero/index.html
Well, "The Donald" just Jumped The Shark.

Fuck him. His 15 minutes didn't last 15 seconds. He can go back to doing what ever it is he does.

Now, back to our regular scheduled programming.
So where are all the minions that was kissing Trumps ass in here ? ajajaj i can't believe you toadies actually thought of voting for this oxy moron !!
McCain called middle American Republicans the "crazies"... FUCK HIM! I was pissed that GBII got the nomination back in 2000 over McCain. I'm way over that...

Here is the full video... judge for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1ajHAeXMU
  • shanm
  • 07-18-2015, 03:44 PM
^Yeah IFFYtard, that sure helped.

Trump's just reaffirming what everyone on the left here was already saying: He's a loudmouth bozo. He's got nothing up there in his head, which is why you repubtards seem to like him. Very relateable, I suppose
I just stepped over the line. I watched SLOBBRIN's YouTube of Trump.

I will say that I WAS ENTERTAINED!

What's even more howl-arious is the fact that the dipshits on here who are marching lockstep with Trump wouldn't DARE put up with a pushy New Yawker, no way no how.

Yeah, SLOBBRIN! The Donald really connects...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
^Yeah IFFYtard, that sure helped.

Trump's just reaffirming what everyone on the left here was already saying: He's a loudmouth bozo. He's got nothing up there in his head, which is why you repubtards seem to like him. Very relateable, I suppose Originally Posted by shanm

Did you mean relatable, chancre?
I just stepped over the line. I watched SLOBBRIN's YouTube of Trump.

I will say that I WAS ENTERTAINED!

What's even more howl-arious is the fact that the dipshits on here who are marching lockstep with Trump wouldn't DARE put up with a pushy New Yawker, no way no how.

Yeah, SLOBBRIN! The Donald really connects...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You and your "Tranny's for Tyranny" can gobble up some excrement ... ShitEater
McCain is a fucking RINO. He will be gone soon... Thanks Arizona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv13KKVVtio
Donald Trump just insulted John McClain and all POWs for being captured in action. Says they are not heros. I guess only those who get killed in action are heros to The Donald.
Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's not what Trump said about ALL POWs. You're lying again. BTW, I'm not defending what Trump said about McCain.
  • shanm
  • 07-18-2015, 04:35 PM
That's not what Trump said about ALL POWs. You're lying again. BTW, I'm not defending what Trump said about McCain. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pay attention smelly ol' Turdfly. These are the Donald's exact words: "He is (not) a war hero because he was captured. I like the people that weren't captured, ok?"

Trump is a giant turd. No wonder the turdfly likes buzzing around him so much.
TheLastRefuge
‏@TheLastRefuge2
And @SenJohnMcCain was on Armed Services Committee for how many years before public found out about VA Scandal ? #TrumpIsRight[/YOUTUBEHD]
The trumpet prob likes the ones who didn't get killed a lot better also.
This is hysterical!

This is hysterical!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I guess it would be to a communist, like you... ShitEater