Why does Obama want to let Iran have a nuclear weapon?

Despite all the lies and more lies, it is apparent to even the democrats that Iran is poised to get a nuclear weapon and nothing that Obama signed does anything to stop that. In fact, it makes it more likely with all the new money coming into the Iranian economy. So knowing this;

Israel has nuclear weapons and is willing to use them for national protection.

Saudi Arabia now wants nuclear weapons for it's protection against Iran.

Iran is responsible for the deaths of over 500 US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Iran has been sponsoring terrorism around the world for 35 years.

Iran has been practicing attacks on US aircraft carriers.

Iran still likes to say "death to America".

Knowing all this, would you sign off on this nuclear weapons treaty (though Obama is trying to say agreement to avoid a constitutional showdown in the Senate)? Knowing it is starting a nuclear arms race in the Persian Gulf and it is arming our enemies with the most potent form of aggression. That our troops lives are now worth less and our cities are in danger. Why would you sign off on this?
Despite all the lies and more lies, it is apparent to even the democrats that Iran is poised to get a nuclear weapon and nothing that Obama signed does anything to stop that. In fact, it makes it more likely with all the new money coming into the Iranian economy. So knowing this;

Israel has nuclear weapons and is willing to use them for national protection.
So why can't Iran defend it's people if countries have the same right?

Saudi Arabia now wants nuclear weapons for it's protection against Iran.
So who gives a shit
Iran is responsible for the deaths of over 500 US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.
And how many Iranians died under the hands of the Shah- who was a puppet of the U.S? Also, I am calling bullshit in Afghanistan- Iran has been at odds with the Taliban ever since they took power and Iran has always supported the Northern Alliance.

Iran has been sponsoring terrorism around the world for 35 years.

Again bullshit- Iran is a Shia state- Al-Queada and ISIS are Sunni and they don't work with Shiite muslims. Has Iran support Hezbollah- yes- but they have no connections with ISIS or Al-Queada.

Iran has been practicing attacks on US aircraft carriers.

And the U.S has done the same- you fucking moron!!!

Iran still likes to say "death to America".
And in America people still say the "N" word so what's your point?

Knowing all this, would you sign off on this nuclear weapons treaty (though Obama is trying to say agreement to avoid a constitutional showdown in the Senate)? Knowing it is starting a nuclear arms race in the Persian Gulf and it is arming our enemies with the most potent form of aggression. That our troops lives are now worth less and our cities are in danger. Why would you sign off on this? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go fuck off JD!!!!
If your babble would be true judy, there is only war. Are you first to fight?
  • WTF
  • 07-19-2015, 01:26 PM
If your babble would be true judy, there is only war. Are you first to fight? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JD, Donald Trump says ''Joining the Navy to blow sailors is not Heroic!"

Go fuck off JD!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Guess he's yet ANOTHER poster on this here board with an agenda, hey WE !! You gonna run crying to the mods and your "attorney" over him too ? GFY ! Why aren't you out with woomby ? He claims he's out in Big Sur this weekend. You two could commiserate on how you both get your asses handed to you and get no relief from those mean old RACIST mods with AGENDAS that don't see thing YOUR way.
JUNK
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If your babble would be true judy, there is only war. Are you first to fight? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go fuck off JD!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Go fuck yourself you halfwit fucking retard. Opps my agenda is showing. Hell you didn't post for a while and thought you had choked on a dick and died, damn and all that praying was for nothing. Who knows WE someday I may just show up at your job and offer to take you out for a drink. Know any isolated places where there arnt a lot of people around. See yah soon sport
JD, Donald Trump says ''Joining the Navy to blow sailors is not Heroic!"

Originally Posted by WTF
Did this homo pic come from your personal collection or your Dad's? Either way, you don't need to share it here.
You would be more comfortable in "The Other Realm."
Give me an alternative that does not end up with catastrophic regional war.
Go fuck yourself you halfwit fucking retard. Opps my agenda is showing. Hell you didn't post for a while and thought you had choked on a dick and died, damn and all that praying was for nothing. Who knows WE someday I may just show up at your job and offer to take you out for a drink. Know any isolated places where there arnt a lot of people around. See yah soon sport Originally Posted by dirty dog
If this post doesn't get you banner than I have lost all hope - you stating that you may show up at my job is a clear violation of my privacy. Any attempt to interfere with someone's personal life i.e work, place of worship or home is an offense which should get you banned.
JCM I am pleading to you ban this POS because my privacy and safety have been breached.
  • shanm
  • 07-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Jesus Christ WE, get a hold of yourself.....
Jesus Christ WE, get a hold of yourself..... Originally Posted by shanm
It's hilarious. He's scared shitless... and yet he keeps coming back.