If Dr Mengele Had A Daughter..........

ignorant fuck
Yeah, I compared this video to haggling at a rug bazaar instead of the more obvious SS reference. I wanted to spare the sensibilities of our more sensitive members. Though you can see a scene like this in Schindler's List. Except they are haggling over Jewish lives rather than baby corpses.
ignorant fuck Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are.

"“But you know, the money is not the important thing for me,” Gatter says after agreeing to a price of $100. “But it has to be big enough that it makes it worthwhile for me.”

"At the time the video was filmed, in February of 2015, Gatter was serving as the president of the Planned Parenthood Medical Directors Council."
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Yes, you are.

"“But you know, the money is not the important thing for me,” Gatter says after agreeing to a price of $100. “But it has to be big enough that it makes it worthwhile for me.”

"At the time the video was filmed, in February of 2015, Gatter was serving as the president of the Planned Parenthood Medical Directors Council." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why don't you post the whole transcript in context.

Question...are all you fuckers ok with abortion , just not medical research on the aborted tissues ?

Question...are all you fuckers ok with abortion , just not medical research on the aborted tissues ? Originally Posted by WTF
Nope in my opinion abortion is wrong.

Question...are all you fuckers ok with abortion , just not medical research on the aborted tissues ? Originally Posted by WTF
Abortion as laid forth in Roe V Wade by SCOTUS is the law of the land. I accept that as a fact. Saying that Black People were only 2/3 human was, at one time, also the law of the land.

Somewhere in the distant future, when humans have become even more advanced and enlightened, they will be studying the ancient civilization of America in the 20th and 21st century. Much will be written about how advanced we were at that time, and how humankind made many advances. But they will also say, "but they also killed their unborn children in their mother's wombs".

Much like we look back on great civilizations such as Rome, and point out that despite their greatness, they revelled in slavery, decadence, and blood sports.
Abortion as laid forth in Roe V Wade by SCOTUS is the law of the land. I accept that as a fact. Saying that Black People were only 2/3 human was, at one time, also the law of the land.

Somewhere in the distant future, when humans have become even more advanced and enlightened, they will be studying the ancient civilization of America in the 20th and 21st century. Much will be written about how advanced we were at that time, and how humankind made many advances. But they will also say, "but they also killed their unborn children in their mother's wombs".

Much like we look back on great civilizations such as Rome, and point out that despite their greatness, they revelled in slavery, decadence, and blood sports.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Regarding that "2/3rds" notion: Some Freemen of color and some slaves (illegally), e.g., Frederick Douglass (a Republican in his latter days), did vote as full -- not 3/5ths -- citizens.

"In 1840, and again in 1841, the former Frederick Bailey, now Frederick Douglass, walked a few blocks from his rented apartment on Ray Street in New Bedford, Mass., to the town hall, where he paid a local tax of $1.50 to register to vote." (NYT)

RE: the OP -- abominably callous, crude and uncouth. Whereas it might be a woman's right to decide, no taxpayer funds should be allotted to any organization providing abortions.
It was actually not a voting scheme. The 3/5ths clause was to deny the southern states the full voting power of a whole person. This clause only applied to slaves. Otherwise a plantation owner with 20 slaves could say that he controlled 21 votes (his included) rather than be limited to 13 votes.

So the 3/5th clause was not put in by southern slaves owners to denigrate the humanity of their slaves but by the nothern states hoping to dilute the power of the south.

Back to the OP....Margaret Sanger came along and decided that black people were "unfit" and her solution was to rid the country of black people (among others) by using abortion. She wrote about it in her book "The Pivot of Civilization" published in 1906. She advocated locating her abortion mills inside or next to the black communities giving young black women easy access. Then she proposed co-opting the black clergy into convincing young black women that having very few or no children was the way to happiness and a productive life. That is why PP aborts far more black and Hispanic babies than white babies. Sanger also believed, as did many eugenicists that Mediterreanan people, Arab people, mentally ill people, physically handicapped people, and promiscuous people (women) were also unfit. It is in her books and other writings.
Somehow, IBIdiot thinks EVERYTHING is about his beloved Confederacy and it's fanatical adherence to human bondage.

Way to fucking hijack another thread, shithook
  • shanm
  • 07-22-2015, 08:19 AM

Much like we look back on great civilizations such as Rome, and point out that despite their greatness, they revelled in slavery, decadence, and blood sports. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or....you know..they won't. They'll probably still be doing abortions.

The 24 week period was set for a reason. It's the earliest know period that a fetus has ever come out alive. Usually, pregnancies fully gestate in 37 to 42 weeks.

Even the catholic church believed in abortion up until the 17th century.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_hist.htm
They're just running out of shit to gnash their false teeth about. Things haven't been going the RWWipes' way the past few months and they obviously feel threatened by the sane majority of Americans.
Saying that Black People were only 2/3 human was, at one time, also the law of the land.

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
actually that was an anti slavery provision and had nothing to do with the inherent worth of a person

that has been misused and taken out of context too many times to suit me

now Sanger? she started planned parenthood to hold in check the "mongrel" races

the common theme running through dimocratism is an extreme selfishness

from the simple matter of voting themselves paychecks and benefits to identity politics to wondering how people can vote "against their own interests" to radical environmentalism to abortion to just about everything they stand for- its selfishness
It was actually not a voting scheme. The 3/5ths clause was to deny the southern states the full voting power of a whole person. This clause only applied to slaves. Otherwise a plantation owner with 20 slaves could say that he controlled 21 votes (his included) rather than be limited to 13 votes.

So the 3/5th clause was not put in by southern slaves owners to denigrate the humanity of their slaves but by the nothern states hoping to dilute the power of the south.

Back to the OP....Margaret Sanger came along and decided that black people were "unfit" and her solution was to rid the country of black people (among others) by using abortion. She wrote about it in her book "The Pivot of Civilization" published in 1906. She advocated locating her abortion mills inside or next to the black communities giving young black women easy access. Then she proposed co-opting the black clergy into convincing young black women that having very few or no children was the way to happiness and a productive life. That is why PP aborts far more black and Hispanic babies than white babies. Sanger also believed, as did many eugenicists that Mediterreanan people, Arab people, mentally ill people, physically handicapped people, and promiscuous people (women) were also unfit. It is in her books and other writings. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD has it right.

Much like we look back on great civilizations such as Rome, and point out that despite their greatness, they revelled in slavery, decadence, and blood sports. Originally Posted by Jackie S
In the distant future, people will look back and say the same thing virtually every other civilized country in the world says today:

"It is absolutely unbelievable that this country has tied itself up in knots over this issue for the last 40 years."

"It's absolutely unbelievable that the same people who claim to have so much sympathy for the unborn have virtually none for the living."

"It's absolutely unbelievable that a bunch of fat, old, white conservative republicans think they have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body."