Trump visits Texas Border today

Friend-of-the-illegals and Me-he-co, Donald Trump is visiting Laredo Texas today. It'll be interesting to see how many La Raza members show up spout their Reconquista line while he's there speaking. And interesting to see how many of the "gente from otro lado" protest his visit from over in the "sister town" of Nuevo Laredo Me-he-co. Maybe a hobbiest from Laredo could get the party started by burning a Mexican flag, like some of the illegal gente does to the U.S. flag out in Mexifornia. THAT would sure have the PC crowd fouling their Depends !!!
You know Perry is pissed.
You know it was cancelled.
You know it was cancelled. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sure do. The thugs at the AFL-CIO national level pressure the local to cancel the meeting so as not to have the illegals issue in the news cycle and their "boy" odummer have to explain his failed border policies AND illegal amnesty programs. I hope Trump points out how the national level union thugs (and obamities) did this for everyone to hear about it.
According to some in Texas, there was no problem with illegals until they closed the border. Workers use to come, work then go back to their families.
According to some in Texas, there was no problem with illegals until they closed the border. Workers use to come, work then go back to their families. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The vast majority did not and contributed to the increased demands on the welfare rolls, the hospital systems and increased the incidences of crimes. I live less than 3 hours from the Mexican border and lots of illegals wanted for even minor crimes will run back to Mexico prior to their trial dates for such offenses as driving without ; a license, insurance or vehicle registration / inspection. Quite a few have killed people here locally by DWI and then ran from the scene of the accident to avoid prosecution. And the BOTTOM line is, THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. Try going into Mexico illegally and see how THEY handle illegal immigration.
Trump is a chump. The Border Patrol local had no business inviting him. City of Laredo ends up having to handle his visit. Can't imagine anybody's happy there.

At least the Orange Orangutan pissed off everybody before he got there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
According to some in Texas, there was no problem with illegals until they closed the border. Workers use to come, work then go back to their families. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The criminal aliens identified by the Texas Department of Public Safety have been responsible for the most heinous types of crimes — and in astonishing numbers. From the Texas DPS report:
A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults.
Yeah, no problem at all...
What time frame are your statistics from judy? they were talking back in the '50's.
"there was no problem with illegals until they closed the border" per Eva

is there somebody that speaks pig latin tell me what this is suppose to mean?

is there somebody that speaks pig latin tell me what this is suppose to mean? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Even if someone with a big chief tablet and crayons would be wasting their time . You even make me ashamed for a true hillbilly no stones. You passed over I was commenting on what true Texans had related to me you dumb fuck.

is there somebody that speaks pig latin tell me what this is suppose to mean? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
In the first place, every sovereign nation has the right under international law to defend the borders and enforce their border laws. And the border ISN'T and HAS NEVER BEEN closed. NAFTA, anyone ? That ought to make the libs happy, since it was pushed for hard AND SIGNED BY Mr. " I did not... " Slick Willy Clinton. Cotex's hero !! There's nothing keeping an illegal from returning to Mexico. So how can it be "closed" ? And they still keep returning, just like the (PC SPEAK) "undocumented" alien that killed the tourist in the sanctuary city of San Francisco. Guess I'va hasn't heard of the tunnel complexes they use in Arizona to push through 10,20, 50 OR MORE at a time to here. Those same tunnel engineers that built the tunnel for Chapo Guzman to get his "early release" have worked for the cartels for many years to maintain their pipe line of drugs out, money in" . I'va needs to come down here to south Texas talk to some of the ranchers and their wives who've been threatened by the illegals "coyotes" ( or traffickers for us gringos ) for confronting these people when they cut the ranchers fences to enter the property to cross it for human trafficking or for moving drugs. Maybe I'va will get a better understanding of what it's like to be invaded and THREATENED ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY !
Trump is a chump. The Border Patrol local had no business inviting him. City of Laredo ends up having to handle his visit. Can't imagine anybody's happy there.

At least the Orange Orangutan pissed off everybody before he got there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But if it had been a lib like Shrillary it would have been Ok for her to come down and meet with the union ? And have her say that there's NO problem and, like Jerry Brown of California, send MORE ? !!
Are you taking about before the War of Independence?

Santa Anna had a "right" to come up here. It was part of Mexico.

Until Chavez tried to "organize" the folks coming up here TO WORK, there were "work permits" and plenty of work in the fields..... many lived on farms and were able to keep their immediate families here. They migrated out of the Valley and West Texas into the Ohio area when the seasons changed .. and there were schools established for the migrant workers. Those opportunities dried up when demands for wage increases resulted in farmers "co-oping" automated cotton picking and harvesting.

BTW: There is more work for them in Mexico than there is here. Mexico "imports" workers from Central and South America for construction, and manufacturing, and provide housing for them. So, they aren't here for "jobs" .... they are here for free stuff ... and in the case of Kate's Killer .... marketing ... "forbidden topic" material.....and I guess marketing pussy now.
You know it was cancelled. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, it wasn't. Trump joined their meeting with other LE and thanked them for the job they are doing, and promised them he would not forget them.

A problem with unions and "brass" upstream is ..

...........they really don't control the "grunts" and subordinates.