Let threads die!

Like I'm out with my illustrious crew last night at show p. I go to the bar to get an ice cup, no liquor served there, and kindly ask for thirty ones. I only have bands. Well, please snap one of them open, if you don't mind. Get my 30 ones, tip her 2, go to my homie the dj with my list in hand of the five songs i want to hear on a list with a hot 5 dollars in my hand. C'mon shine, yes, you know i got to get in my groove. 5 for 5. I'll see what i can do. I sit back down with my crew. Throw back four shots of the hen dog. My song comes on, so i go to the stage and make it rain with 4 dollars. Go back to our section and check out eccie because i was becoming amorous and ain't no action happening in show p on saturday. Too foooking crowded. 3 of my threads are in the top 10 and you'll have brought back two threads from months ago! Like who does that. Reminds me of chicks who bring up shit shine did a year ago. (I also remember that hottie i met and lets just say shit changes) so please let shine threads die after a few weeks or at least if you want to keep mentioning my name and brilliance, put some respek on it! Really I'm addressing about tree of you'll. Toodles.
My song comes on, so i go to the stage and make it rain with 4 dollars. Originally Posted by shinepro
Such a playa!

Show The Man some respeck !
Like I'm out with my illustrious crew last night at show p. I go to the bar to get an ice cup, no liquor served there, and kindly ask for thirty ones. I only have bands. Well, please snap one of them open, if you don't mind. Get my 30 ones, tip her 2, go to my homie the dj with my list in hand of the five songs i want to hear on a list with a hot 5 dollars in my hand. C'mon shine, yes, you know i got to get in my groove. 5 for 5. I'll see what i can do. I sit back down with my crew. Throw back four shots of the hen dog. My song comes on, so i go to the stage and make it rain with 4 dollars. Toodles. Originally Posted by shinepro
You see all this shit right here you just typed. Unnecessary. You must be one insecure pitiful soul that you have to lead off with this dribble. It has absolutely no bearing on what your end goal seems to be. Then again it's obvious that you actually do want the attention and need it to sustain that ego of yours.

What happened in your past as a child to get you here? Did your daddy not show up to any of your YMCA youth league games? To busy making you half sisters. In jail. On his third appearance on Maury.

Or maybe it was your mom. Sleeping all day and working all night. Those Denny's dishes aren't gonna clean themselves.

Maybe you should work on yourself first then it won't matter how long the threads you start last because you'll be in your good place.
Such a playa!

Show The Man some respeck !
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You see all this shit right here you just typed. Unnecessary. You must be one insecure pitiful soul that you have to lead off with this dribble. It has absolutely no bearing on what your end goal seems to be. Then again it's obvious that you actually do want the attention and need it to sustain that ego of yours.

What happened in your past as a child to get you here? Did your daddy not show up to any of your YMCA youth league games? To busy making you half sisters. In jail. On his third appearance on Maury.

Or maybe it was your mom. Sleeping all day and working all night. Those Denny's dishes aren't gonna clean themselves.

Maybe you should work on yourself first then it won't matter how long the threads you start last because you'll be in your good place. Originally Posted by Good_Delights
Foooking hilarious. Thanks for responding. Shinepro appreciates your input. Now have a pleasant Sunday. I know i am.....
Or maybe it was your mom. Sleeping all day and working all night. Those stripper poles aren't gonna clean themselves. Originally Posted by Good_Delights
FTFY I know you were just being nice.

Shinepro - you must have been dropped don your head several times as a kid...

You're on your bottom bitch trashold level of stupidity..
You're on your bottom bitch trashold level of stupidity.. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Trashold - I like it.
fooking hilarious.
shit. I mis-spelt "fooking" .. it has 3 "foooking" O's not 2.

durnit.
No shit?
No shit KickO.....it happens.
"Spelling"? What's that?
Foook if I know, LexO....

That one dude, David Douchehurst, might know...
You're so ridiculous that I want to see what you party like