Reading forum rules. Neva.....!

The last time I foooking had a square j was 15 years ago. Orientation, they tossed me an employee handbook. Ummmm, what the foook I do WID this. Is there my first paycheck in this mofo. No shine you ain't worked yet. Uh. Ok so here ya go. Next time save a tree. I ain't reading that long ass shidd. So I kindly ask, do you still get pointed if you don't know the rules or do the mods give you a pass?
The last time I foooking had a square j was 15 years ago. Orientation, they tossed me an employee handbook. Ummmm, what the foook I do WID this. Is there my first paycheck in this mofo. No shine you ain't worked yet. Uh. Ok so here ya go. Next time save a tree. I ain't reading that long ass shidd. So I kindly ask, do you still get pointed if you don't know the rules or do the mods give you a pass? Originally Posted by shinepro
Foooking stooopid question IMO. One could not know the rules and just be nice to evaone (like I do) and not get points.

Its a matter of being able to put a filter on it, homie.

(someone once upon a time mentioned "admin anal" but I dont know if that applies to the mods or not... maybe you should foooking check into that and let everyone know how that works? You could be the first shining startard to write a review on that particular subject, perhaps? I would thinck you might could get some sweet street cred UITB)

Besos!
The last time I foooking had a square j was 15 years ago. Orientation, they tossed me an employee handbook. Ummmm, what the foook I do WID this. Is there my first paycheck in this mofo. No shine you ain't worked yet. Uh. Ok so here ya go. Next time save a tree. I ain't reading that long ass shidd. So I kindly ask, do you still get pointed if you don't know the rules or do the mods give you a pass? Originally Posted by shinepro
Why don't you post like you have an ounce of dignity? You post like a fool.
Ok. Dear Jo. I'm sorry I disappoint you. No I'm really foooking not. like this shidd is fun and entertaining. You'll can take the nut out of a cum. Like I really give Tre shidds about a dudes opinion of me on a hooka board. Foooking laughable. Don't click. Problem solved unless you want to contribute to shine hoing and dranking. Have a gud day sir....
Second posters who quote the entire opening post should be pointed. Right T Dub and G Spot?

Sometimes a tactical exception must be made.... you know... windage
You know when you cut down a tree. The result of cuting down the tree is the tree falling. You can't complain that the tree fell on you because YOU cut the three down. You see it's cause and effect, or "whatever goes up must come down."
Pardon me OP but do you speak English??
Pardon me OP but do you speak English?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Ebonics
As long as we're talking English as a second language...

De réir mar a théann an rá, "Níl aon leithscéal ag anineolas an dlí." Is cuma cén sochaí nó eagraíocht atá i gceist le ball, tá rialacha ann, agus tá sé mar fhreagracht ar an rannpháirtí a bheith ar an eolas agus cloí leo.

GAELIC TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION: As the saying goes, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Whatever society or organization a member is involved in, there are rules, and it's the responsibility of each participant to know and adhere to them.

But I think some lesser things slide due to the ECCIE entertainment factor, not to mention interpretation of staff on what actually constitutes insult and injury. Moderation is not a foooking exact science, and if every DDD (derogatory, degrading, and/or disparaging) comment was squashed, Coed might be a virtual vacuum.
As long as we're talking English as a second language...

De réir mar a théann an rá, "Níl aon leithscéal ag anineolas an dlí." Is cuma cén sochaí nó eagraíocht atá i gceist le ball, tá rialacha ann, agus tá sé mar fhreagracht ar an rannpháirtí a bheith ar an eolas agus cloí leo.

GAELIC TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION: As the saying goes, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Whatever society or organization a member is involved in, there are rules, and it's the responsibility of each participant to know and adhere to them.

But I think some lesser things slide due to the ECCIE entertainment factor, not to mention interpretation of staff on what actually constitutes insult and injury. Moderation is not a foooking exact science, and if every DDD (derogatory, degrading, and/or disparaging) comment was squashed, Coed might be a virtual vacuum.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lol@ "Foooking"
Lol@ "Foooking" Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Heh heh. Shine may think he owns the original rights to "foook," but that's the way the Irish have been saying "fuck" for centuries.

Any leprechaun DNA in your background, shine? Do you have a bright red forest surrounding the shillelagh?
Wow. Learn something new everyday on here.
Ok. Dear Jo. I'm sorry I disappoint you. No I'm really foooking not. like this shidd is fun and entertaining. You'll can take the nut out of a cum. Like I really give Tre shidds about a dudes opinion of me on a hooka board. Foooking laughable. Don't click. Problem solved unless you want to contribute to shine hoing and dranking. Have a gud day sir.... Originally Posted by shinepro
I hope this isn't considered as outing you, but is there any chance you are the spokesman for Oopt Steam Cleaning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7uQh5Lh3g

Any leprechaun DNA in your background, shine? Do you have a bright red forest surrounding the shillelagh?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzT6ZNkSv2I

Opression sucks for everybody!