Foooking ankle monitors!

Just curious. My patna just hit the foooking dirt afta doing 15 years on that yard; penitentiary. Dem foookers got his ass on parole after all them years with an ankle monitor on. I already hooked him up with a j. Now he want some pus. Do providers mind a cool brotha with an ankle monitor or is that a dns.
#anklemonitorsdon'tmatter

Did he mention PUS. ..... UITB ?

hold on
Outcalls only, I suspect. (GPS!)

But 1st he should check his conditions of supervision.
^^ I laughed..
One of the very worst Hobby experiences I ever had was calling upon a guy wearing an ankle monitor years ago as a newbie provider. Naive-at-the-time me didn't realize what the heck that tekkie tracking device was, and he fed me a pitifully palatable bulltwinkie story. Would have walked out the door immediately, or perhaps never even made it to the porch, had I known things then that I do now, as the visit went downhill fast and furiously, and yep, fakery in the envelope.

Live and learn.

I'm pretty amenable and will put up with a lot, but I'm afraid judicial electronic monitoring is a line in the sand.

you might want to check to make sure he does not have a curfew.. those things are GPS'ed if he someplace at the wrong time, they know.. it will dime him out.
  • RoxyG
  • 02-25-2018, 09:32 AM
I don't mind ankle bracelets, but the screening part could be an issue though since he's been on vacation so long.
Who would want to meet with someone knowing big brother is monitoring their every move??
Cut it off for him and put it on your pit bull.
Cut it off for him and put it on your pit bull. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
guess you do not know how those things work. as soon as you cut it off, it signals the band has been cut and the Marshals come and arrest him, and back to jail he goes.
guess you do not know how those things work. as soon as you cut it off, it signals the band has been cut and the Marshals come and arrest him, and back to jail he goes. Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern
Don't tell OP that.