Foooking Galleria area!

Why do providers consida foooking westchase the Galleria area. The Galleria area to me means Dem purty hotels around the Galleria mall. Westin,DoubleTree or even Courtyard by Marriott. Had a sess this mawning. Lovely damsel just had me out in the "Galleria" area; westchase. Ya know all Dem lovely notels by west and that beltway. I hate going out to Dem shit notels, but I skeeted well so it was ok.
If you have to cross Voss/Hillcroft, you are definitely not in the Galleria area.
Doesn't help when some hotel brands advertise as "Galleria" when they are over in Westchase. That bit my ass my last trip to Houston. So for those of us who aren't local, its easy to fuck it up the first time around.
The two hotels that annoyingly advertise as “Galleria Area” are the Crowne Plaza on the Katy fwy and the Hilton at Hillcroft and 59
If you have to cross Voss/Hillcroft, you are definitely not in the Galleria area. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
Had this confusion with a lady once. It would have added an hour to my drive to get to her place so I had to call it off. The next time I didn't get free as expected and now I'm blacklisted. I get for the second time because it was my fault, but westchase isn't galleria.
Why do providers consida foooking westchase the Galleria area. The Galleria area to me means Dem purty hotels around the Galleria mall. Westin,DoubleTree or even Courtyard by Marriott. Had a sess this mawning. Lovely damsel just had me out in the "Galleria" area; westchase. Ya know all Dem lovely notels by west and that beltway. I hate going out to Dem shit notels, but I skeeted well so it was ok. Originally Posted by shinepro
NO shit how much fo dollas??
Strabo this is my main point of this thread. If youre ass pass men's club it's no longer the galleria area. It's, whatever
. Just saying. I hate galleria area in add. Foook how close to that mofo. Please tell. Had one of broad had a room at the Westin.
I hate this shit. No Richmond and Dunvale is not "Galleria Area"

If you can't walk to Saks then you probably aren't in the Galleria area.
This is Wikipedia definition:

The Galleria area is roughly bounded by Woodway Drive to the north, the I-610 (West Loop) to the east, Richmond Avenue to the south, and Yorktown Street to the west. It covers 1,010 acres (410 ha).[2]
^^^^^ I'dda guessed chimney rock and 59.
I hate this shit. No Richmond and Dunvale is not "Galleria Area"

If you can't walk to Saks then you probably aren't in the Galleria area. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Lol... THIS time I checked a map to make sure that I could see the Galleria from my hotel.