I apologize to Ec land!

I have fun. Period. This world is so foooked you have to. Like my og, meaning a rich dude who I run errands for because he rich as fuck, called me and say Shine, remember that beoytch you bought to my table. This female dissed me because my money wasn't like his by mountains. Come by my house pick my car up and go get her. Yes sir. So I go get her and she climb in. No he ain't no pimp just rich as foook. She is looking beyond beautiful. Gorgeous. She get in and I commence to drive. Shine!. Please don't say a word to me. You told me my money wasn't good enough so just be quiet and ride. Get to og house, chill, drink,he and her go upstairs. Shine wait! Yes sir. I wait two hours. Play video games. Two later she comes down. Shine, my man take her home. I look at him because at this moment I'm not liking this scenario. He peels off 200 for me. I'm the gophee. Ok, sir. A tear escapes my eye. She gets in the car and we ride in silence. She didn't know what she signed up for. No more sass. Quiet. I veered of, she said where you going, ma'am just started back and see. Pull off into a floor shop and go buy the best arrangement I can buy. Come back in the car and listlessly slide it to her. Shine. Please say nothing. Take it. I put 50 on that arrangement. We drive home and she wants to talk, and I politely say no. Read the card when you get home. Finally, we get to her house, I drop her off and she looks to me like shine talk. No, later on in her apartment she read, hey this is shine, you're gorgeous, probably the reason I talked to you in the first place. You have you're whole life ahead of you and if if you play it right it will be beautiful. I got mad because you chose my friend because he has way more money. I understand, I foook up too, but when you're ready to ride the trains at the zoo or feed the ducks at Hermann I'll be here, otherwise strap yourself in for this ride. You foook with a rich dude with a lot of options hey. No more posts folks. God bless.
You should really take a remedial English class.
Ok doc. Like did you even read the post.
OP has decided to use this handle, which was sane and semicoherent, to revert into a feral troll.

OP has handles to spare when they aren't banned.
No sense in feeding this fuckery.
^^^Im about to have some Moscato its about time....
No more posts folks.
.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Perfect.....thancks.
I read the whole story. The ending was interesting. It would be a bittersweet love story if she was not a pro to begin with.