The ugly side of this thang of ours!

There's this striit in dat foooking Southwest, not bissy that's known fo street walkers. No snark comments but you'll g's know what I'm talking about. A few years back this Hispanic dude told me about him going to an apt in the back with two chicks. Da only thang saved his life was his friend was more horny and rushed to the apartment. Az he turned the corna he sees 5 guys Whooping the shidd out of his homie and as he runs off he hears three shots. They killed the dude. Myself I was over on that same striit off a backpage byotch. Chick kicked me out the apartment because she wanted more than we agreed on. My dumb ass left my phone on the bed. Broad put me out and kept my phone. Then some random dude turns the corner with a 45 saying she ain't opening the door and giving you your foooking phone. Oh, ok, no problem, I call my patnas and ten of Dem foks show up to the door with hammas and I get my phone back. Not understanding why a chick would foook a dude out some measly money when it's more profitable to string his ass along for five years and really get paid. Makes no sense we have to double bolt doors and check the foooking tub but that's the part of the business we don't talk about but is really on the forefront of my mind. Can I trust this chick not to do some dumb shit? I'm always in strip clubs, had a dude leave the club da other day taking a byotch to his house and these killas broke his door down and robbed the dude. Be careful out here folks. Toodles
I got a permanent scar on my forehead and my eye foooking incessantly runs from this thang of ours. At the old Diamonds when I was a young pussy buyer, the one off os a pimp follows me and his hoe to the room with his crew. My dumb ass goes in the room straight to the restroom to pee, come out 4 g's in da room. I was a young lil scrapper, privileged punk who went to strake Jesuit. 20 or so years ago. They beat me up so bad they cut my tear duct in half. Doc had to see that mofo back together and the eye still runs,plus a permanent half inch scar on my foooking head. Im just grateful they didn't foooking put one in da dome. I no ya trolls coming just be careful outchere.