Another great afternoon starting to stretch into the evening.

Probably a dozen still left with a few fine ladies in tow.

One of the visiting providers drew the lucky ticket and Wyldeman is the newest P10 VIP card holder.

More later
Another great event! Thanks for all you hard work Whispers...
Another great event! Thanks for all you hard work Whispers... Originally Posted by tige1979

I didn't meet you? We will have to talk next time!

Whispers, I had a great time as usual. Muchas gracias for putting all the work that you do into these.

It was awesome to see familiar faces and meet some new ones. You all kick ass!

Some mad sixx luv for my date..... you looked great and thanks for accepting my invite...

sixx
Had a great time!

Thanks to Whispers and his cohorts for putting it together.
U guys have enough tables? There were hardly any for us outsiders. lol
It was a pleasure to be your date, Six. You were very kind. Thank you.

It was nice to meet everyone and check out the scenery

I had to leave early (that's my way of staying out of trouble, Hehe!) but I hope I didn't miss anything juicy . . .

Thank you Whispers for the event. It was well run.
U guys have enough tables? There were hardly any for us outsiders. lol Originally Posted by txAustin202

Yeah.... We had enough tables.... enough ladies..... enough ... well we had a good time...

Thank-you Maxeen.... It was nice to meet you and we do try to make it a smooth event....
Another great party, like Sixx mentioned met some familiar faces and some new ones.

Special thanks to Whispers for introducing me to two lovely ladies. They were awesome companions for the afternoon. Guys, step up to the plate when Whispers ask if you would like to help sponser one of the ladies one of the best hobby decisions I've made in a long time.

Hey Caeles, send me that pic. I know that I looked like the Cheshire cat with that grin on my face. Got to spend some quality time after the party with one of my luncheon companions and still have that damn grin on my face.

Look forward to the next get-together.
I want to thank my beautiful dates for coming. I was honored to be accompanied by the hottest ladies in Austin. I hope each of you had a great time! Oh, yes... Thank you to Whispers too, although you did make my life difficult at times.
Thank you Sir Whispers. As mentioned before - a fun event, good staff, good company......some ladies who were quite the surprise for me!!!
I had a very nice time, Whispers. You organized it very well, as usual, with a wonderful complement of ladies. Hey, does anyone know if TonyaOfAustin was there?
Thanks Whispers.
  • ztonk
  • 02-25-2011, 07:06 AM
After I was done "working", I had a great time as well.

Thanks, Whispers, for the many hours of behind-the-scenes time you put in to make these run so smoothly. I heard many compliments from both guys and gals, and wanted to make sure they got directed to the right place. Those of you who have done party or event planning know that to make it look easy is a lot of hard work!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who joined us! I've made at least one new friend (thanks, Austinkboy for the intro!)
I didn't meet you? Originally Posted by sixxbach
We meet at the dinner but I don't think you remember me. I was at a table next to you yesterday after it slowed down . I was going to Talk to you but every time I looked you had a beautiful lady on your lap.
Ditto my appreciation. As usual, it was a well coordinated afternoon spent with folks with common interests in a very relaxed setting. It was good to see old friends and make a few new ones. I can only apologize to those that I did not get to meet as I was preoccupied helping one of my dates celebrate her birthday!! I am already anticipating the next one!! Thanks again Whispers and team for another awesome party.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff