Natalie Reign & Klovve: SXSW Drop-In Cocktail Hour

Kelli and I have been trying to figure out a nice way to show our appreciation for the ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE, and at the same time, show off our love of this beautiful city a bit.

So, we've decided on a drop-in cocktail hour at our gorgeous downtown location to kick off SXSW. The question is, what day is most convenient for our friends?

Thursday, March 10, 2011 (Badge Day)

Friday, March 11, 2011 (1st Day of SXSW Interactive)

Saturday, March 12, 2011 (Just... Saturday)

Timing looks as if it will be around 5-8 pm. In the interest of discretion, this little gathering is for our existing friends and verified providers only. If you're interested in coming, please email me at nataliereign@gmail.com with your handle and any other pertinent info. We'll be compiling the guest list this week, and sending out final details by Wednesday.

Appetizers, beer, wine, water, tea and a nice summer cocktail will be provided. If you'd like anything else to drink, please feel free to BYOB.

xoxo Natalie & Kelli
Voted. Now to email.
This is going to be so much fun!

Natalie and I have also discussed giving away a few show tickets during the cocktail hour to show our love and appreciation to our hobby friends We are both open to suggestions and concerns about the event; as most of you know, we live downtown and understand that discretion is a priority. Don't fret, we will be covering all of the bases with regards to parking, building entry and exit, and so-forth.

I am so excited for SXSW! Bring on the music

xx
I voted for Thursday...because it doesn't cut into the weekend.

But, I probably won't get an invite as I am not a current friend of Natalie or Kelli. (where the fak are the unhappy faces when you need them!)

But, if any of my other "friends" needs a date...ask, and you shall receive!
friday is probably the best day for me since I don't have to work the next day but I could make it saturday too
a lot of parties kick off thurs night so early thurs evening is the best.
SxSW is going to rock you, klove! So many parties & shows!

Did you invite Paul Rueben to this party? He's in town for film festival.
Can't wait for Fishbone documentary party!
Also send an invite to Jay-Z ;-)
WoHoo! Party, party, party!!!!!!

Spacemtn
Lone Wolf Moderator
I would love to try and drop by if you dont have a full house yet
Oh my goodness VL. I just might molest your boobies when I see them!

Just kidding I promise to be on my absolute best behavior. I am a big girl now
  • Vyt
  • 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, coming downtown during SXSW may be.... difficult. But for these two lovelies I'll definitely do my best!
I will be picking up my badge Thursday for SXSW.
I would LOVE to Attend!

I am spending more and more time in Austin weekly and would definitely love to be apart of it!
I would LOVE to Attend!

I am spending more and more time in Austin weekly and would definitely love to be apart of it! Originally Posted by berkleigh

So will you make your duck face for all of us???!!

sixx
#4 I can't make it any of those days. You all suck.

And not in a bad way.
I will try my best to make whichever day you fine ladies choose.

kisses!