Fat or Curvy, here's the difference

this should give a good example of the difference, looks wise.
http://www.funlol.com/16889/Yes_ther...ifference.html
Are you sure?

this should give a good example of the difference, looks wise.
http://www.funlol.com/16889/Yes_ther...ifference.html Originally Posted by nuglet
Interesting post timing as I've just returned home from a two hour blind date/dog walk at a local park with someone who described herself on one of the dating sites as being THIN but Curvy. Let's just say this post is DEAD on. On top of the muffin, flabby ass and pot belly add greasy stringy hair to the mix. I guess she figured her DD's would hide everything else. She proceeded to tell me how I look fit and exactly like my current photos and even younger. All I could come up with in response was "Thanks and You have very beautiful eyes."

This was before she started gasping for air from having walked a whopping 1/2 mile or less and she didn't have asthma. There was NO mistaking my profile which clearly stated I sought only others who we're similarly fit and big into a lifestyle of exercise and eating right. Being single ain't always easier all you married guys.

The point being it ain't just some working girls who advertise themselves this way.
Oooh, sorry Cody... I have had some dating issues myself & hate being misled. I'm healthy & energetic to be almost 44 but not a hardbody who works out all the time even when not with child. I just stay busy which keeps me pretty fit. Pictures can be very misleading whether or not you photoshop or pose using strategic angles. I for one am DAMNED glad to hear my pictures do me no justice. LOL Some people just don't photograph well.

As previously discussed, there are also people who carry their weight better than others, too. Maybe this girl has been w/ BBW lovers & rejected for being too small for their taste?

Perception & expectations... lol
I fall under fluffy but shrinking ...but thats ok,,I have a pretty face and tits that are bigger then my belly and carry it evenly and well I am comfortable with me...
Damnit Nuglet! What did I tell you about posting my pics? LOL
woooooo HOOOO for curvy woman
Damnit Nuglet! What did I tell you about posting my pics? LOL Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
You tole' me to get it right maam; I aims ta' please!
Yup im def. Not fat!! Lol thanks for clearing it up babe!!!
Well my tits are bigger than my waist too... but at least I've got gray hair on 'em!
Well my tits are bigger than my waist too... but at least I've got gray hair on 'em! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can't help it I got bald boobies
I can't help it I got bald boobies Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Grass doesn't grow on a playground! LOL
Grass doesn't grow on a playground! LOL Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
More like Amusement park
LOL, true, so very true
Well my blind dates tits were bigger than her belly as well but that didn't help yesterday as she came waddling up to me. Thin with curves my ass.