BBQ

• Emmie
  • 01-30-2021, 03:33 PM
So I'm back in town and was wondering if there was any new BBQ restaurants to try. All suggestions welcome!

Xoxo,

Emmie
:Emmie....oh my god, Shut it down woman!!!!
See the other 20 threads in coed with girls asking that very question...

lmfaooo

You know I love ya
So I'm back in town and was wondering if there was any new BBQ restaurants to try. All suggestions welcome!

Xoxo,

Emmie Originally Posted by Emmie
So you like BBQ. I will have to take you out and show you what real BBQ is like. If you are really hungry we can get you two sandwiches at Arthur Bryant's Barbecue Restaurant - Best BBQ in Kansas City. Sorry, but I only visited Q39 one time, and said I would never go back. Just like Lulu's Thai Noodle Shop, should not call themselves a Thai Restaurant; Q39 should not call themselves BBQ.

Not again. Will a mod PLEASE close this nonsense.
My back deck...
I think Emmie is just putting the word out that she is back in town. Being a long time local gal, I’m sure she is aware of all of the popular restaurants. When the ladies post something like this, it’s more like “hey, give me a call,”, rather than seeking suggestions for a good sandwich.
Understood. But the childish squabbling about what is/isn't BBQ is SO f!%&*#! old. Who cares what some numbnut thinks about what is not BBQ. Eat what you like and shut up.
nevermind will start my own thread
Iron Horse in Platte city is fairly new but, more convenient if you're near the airport ;-)
I totally agree with all that this question needs to STOP being asked! There have been as many or more threads on here about restaurants and BBQ joints, then probably anything else discussed! And the gals need to know that when we are ready, we will reach out to them and don't need a reminder they are around. We do our research and recon when we need and have the itch...so there is no need to start a thread, just to inform us all that they are in town or available....
ya'll is a trip
So I'm back in town and was wondering if there was any new BBQ restaurants to try.... Originally Posted by Emmie
Not new but, how about an over 40 year old seasoned cast iron smoking grill.....
I totally agree with all that this question needs to STOP being asked! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Dude, it's a code. If guys would stop responding with actual suggestions, it wouldn't be as annoying.
so there is no need to start a thread, just to inform us all that they are in town or available.... Originally Posted by bigkansas1
We can disagree on that. I want the ladies to let the board know when they are coming to town. I'm not going to check 30 different ladies' tour schedules to find out who will be around next weekend. They post here and that gets my attention.
Maybe we just come up with a new code word? Any suggestions? BTW, welcome back Emmie!
Maybe we just come up with a new code word? Any suggestions? BTW, welcome back Emmie! Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
How abut asking for quick covid tests in the area ? There's one in the parking lot of the HyVee.