Frigid Temps

The temperature outside lately is ridiculously cold!! Makes my travel suitcase heavier due to all the xtras just to stay warm. I so can not wait til summer and my suitcase can be heavy but its from swimsuits, and toys!! not sweaters, and socks!! Stay Warm Everyone!!
Looking awful tasty there, lil girl...
It’s 55 here on Wed, come on back!
Taste the rainbow
wow wow wow sexy!!!!!!!!! stay warm!!!!!!!!!
That's a nice bottom for sure!
Just WOW
Your right butt cheek is higher than the left. Diagnosis: posterior subluxation of the right sacroiliac joint.
Or she's laying partially on the pillow on her right side.

Your right butt cheek is higher than the left. Diagnosis: posterior subluxation of the right sacroiliac joint. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Does it really matter shes a fun ass time for sure
Or she's laying partially on the pillow on her right side. Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
...or whoever took the picture had the camera tilted just a tad?!? Regardless, I’ll stick with BD’s assertion...
Does it really matter shes a fun ass time for sure Originally Posted by BigDeal
I’ve never had the pleasure to...
Taste the rainbow Originally Posted by BigDeal
...maybe I should change that!
I never really noticed one butt cheek was up more lol, but I do lay on lil throw pillows.
I do know....when I'm wearing a swimsuit and when my ass is wet, when I sit down my ass makes a cute heart shape. Lol Thanks big deal, and to everyone else for your comments. Wizard yes you should come see me soon!! Its long overdue!!
I just saw this pic on Facebook.
  • Spunk
  • 02-10-2021, 04:55 PM
I never really noticed one butt cheek was up more lol, but I do lay on lil throw pillows. Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Why are you implying that picture is of you?
Careful Drainbamage and Spunk!! How do you know that this pic wasn't stolen from her? I am a regular with Jay Jay and I can absolutely vouch that this is her in the picture! If you have seen it somewhere else on the internet...it's because another individual has taken it.