Who are the best teasers?

I need my motor revved before the flip, and I'd like to try some different AMPS. Who are you guys favorite teasers? I'll start:

1. Lily at Fab
2. Tiffany at Tropical Oasis
3. Ping, when she's in the mood

Who else?

TIA
The other chick at fab is good too, about 5' 5", thin, no ass, after L1 she makes lots of dick and ball slapstick (ha) jokes, Anna.
Originally Posted by NottaNoob1980

Ms.Tina has the skills, but she doesn't want you staying more than about 15-20 minutes.
What does Ms Tina looks like, there's a small thin petite with a tattoo on her wrist but don't remember her name
The other chick at fab is good too, about 5' 5", thin, no ass, after L1 she makes lots of dick and ball slapstick (ha) jokes, Anna. Originally Posted by CrankShaft

I like me some good dirty talk.
Anna is my regular go to.
[PRIVATE]Kelly, formerly with Rose Chinese but now with Massage Inn on Bandera has great teasing skills and pretty good with the massage too./PRIVATE]
Anna is my regular go to. Originally Posted by jtylerjtyler
Can someone describe Anna in more detail please
Can someone describe Anna in more detail please Originally Posted by Bed Bug
Anna is the the one with the tattoo, bipolar
She’s the spinner with the tattoo. Bipolar? She’s usually bubbly.
I like Rose, but always just get a reg massage there with no offer of extras… does Kelly offer extras now that she’s left?
I like Rose, but always just get a reg massage there with no offer of extras… does Kelly offer extras now that she’s left? Originally Posted by Hrnytxns