ok let me clarify

I was wondering why my phone kept buzzing with guys asking if I am in KC...then I see I got a review here dated early February.
lol.. I cannot read the ROS,so no clue what he said about me..but just curious about the intial review.

Well,to clarify...I was in Louisana in January and now I am in Texas for all of February.

I am not normally one who challanges reviews BUTTTTT I have no clue who the guy is and I wasnt even in town in Feb...hmmmmmmmm!

stay warm yall....i am eating good old Texas bbq almost every day lol!!!

see yall in march!!!
Moved to correct forum
Hmmm was it a dream he had or a virtual session?
Lol
uh-oh.
Yeah....I thought something was off about that review! He had a good time....with someone else?��
actually Feb 1 I was busy "doin the dirty" with TWO yummy guys at once....and the rest of the week I was playing in Houston!!

age (58) is just a number LOL
I think somebody's going to get a spankin"
I think somebody's going to get a spankin" Originally Posted by hounddog
I’m sure of it lol!
actually Feb 1 I was busy "doin the dirty" with TWO yummy guys at once....and the rest of the week I was playing in Houston!!

age (58) is just a number LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wine, women and whiskey are all better with a little age.
Wine, women and whiskey are all better with a little age. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
+1
Yeah....I thought something was off about that review! He had a good time....with someone else?�� Originally Posted by quigley05
Hey Dallas since your doing virtual visits. ( Hope you got paid for that one) What a great New deal. Now could you get the insurance companies to pay for a heart treatment by your sessions you surely would be booked weeks in advance
See you soon
It was absolutely my fault. I wrote two providers at once and mistook which one I responded with. This was brought to my attention by Dallas and have since been trying to correct my erroneous encounter post. I apologize for the confusion.
lol Catman i miss you!

ron..its cool..I just found it amusing (well the only part I could read)....i had a feeling of who youre review was about.....lol
we will play one day

thx KC guys----luv from Texas
(i am wearing shorts n flip flops today/its 72 in san antonio)
Dallas I was hoping that you would find it comical
But seriously it would be nice to get the insurance people to pay some towards so sessions for health wellness treatments
I think somebody's going to get a spankin" Originally Posted by hounddog
SPANK ME!!!

Sorry..couldn't help myself.
Dallas does deliver a nice Spanking though
OXOXXX
Savannah Moon