Fox White House Corespondent Ed Henry Suspended For Fucking Around

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-affair.html

It's a bitch being a recognizable celebrity and wanting some pussy on the side.

He got hooked up with this "hostess", (is the Las Vegas talk for Hooker), and the little head started doing all the thinking. Granted, her picture in that bikini is hot, but he should have known sooner or later she would want to cash in.

Good luck, Ed. But you should have just got on ECCIE.
Clinton Machine Shifts Focus and Increases Plan To Destroy Bernie Sanders…

The supporters within the movement represented by Bernie Sanders need to steel themselves because it’s about to go thermonuclear. We can always tell when the machine is about to go into overdrive because they clear the geography of anyone who would report on their collective scheme.

Professional Democrats run silent and run deep before they launch the ICBM. That approach is why they took down Fox’s Ed Henry today. (Henry’s assignment was inside Clinton’s media team). You don’t really think that story leaked without Clinton do you?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ernie-sanders/

WTF?...
Henry seems like a good guy. Obviously, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stays there.
  • DSK
  • 05-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Not for nothing, but his wife is actually named Shirley Hung!!!
I don't think the Ho is all that hot. Especially for Vegas.
Henry seems like a good guy. Obviously, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stays there. Originally Posted by bambino
He probably is. So he went out and got a piece of ass and he had to throw down a few bucks. So what.

Jim
He probably is. So he went out and got a piece of ass and he had to throw down a few bucks. So what.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The "so what" is that in our sanctimonious, (and hypocritical) society, he might just loose his job.

Plus, he is married. Most wives frown on their husbands fucking around, whether with the baby sitter, a "hostess", or a hooker.
  • DSK
  • 05-04-2016, 08:47 PM
The "so what" is that in our sanctimonious, (and hypocritical) society, he might just loose his job.

Plus, he is married. Most wives frown on their husbands fucking around, whether with the baby sitter, a "hostess", or a hooker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Most wives, like Lucas "Luke" Jackson, need to get their minds right.

Plus, he is married. Most wives frown on their husbands fucking around, whether with the baby sitter, a "hostess", or a hooker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oddly, Hillary supports it. Why?
Henry seems like a good guy. Obviously, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stays there. Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder how much that cost the Clintons' slush fund.
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2016, 05:42 AM
I wonder how much that cost the Clintons' slush fund. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How would you calculate the cost?

The number of private detectives deployed across the land by the Clinton machine to watch people plus the number of honey traps divided by the number of opponents ensnared?
How would you calculate the cost?

The number of private detectives deployed across the land by the Clinton machine to watch people plus the number of honey traps divided by the number of opponents ensnared? Originally Posted by DSK
It figures that they'd use their experience covering up Slick Willy's dalliances to set traps for the people on their Nixon-esque enemies list.
That's supposed to be a perk for being on tv. I was on reading rainbow a couple of times WAY BACK and all the chicks at the park wanted to see and touch my wee wee during recess.