URL / Website: https://www.the-lodge.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spangler off 35E
Activities: BBBJ/CFS/FIV/FIA/HJ/SomeShitOnLeg/LotsOStuff
Hair Length and Color: Redhead past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good looking white girl, 5'6"ish, C's maybe (natural) A good looking girl
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if this is the swinger girl from Austin that I talked to...
Hmmmm I wonder
On my last trip to The Lodge, I was struck by how poor the bartender was. 1. Didn't know what a Gibson was (martini with an onion) 2. Didn't have any cocktail onions in stock, 3. When I ordered a plain gin martini the waitress asked me how dirty I wanted the martini to be? 4. Asked for a Manhattan - no sweet vermouth and no cherries. 5. Asked for an Old Fashioned and had to pull up the recipe on my phone for the waitress to carry to the bartender.

I got the distinct feeling that I had a rookie behind the bar but someone came to my table and identified herself as the head bartender and apologized for not being able to serve me. I facetiously apologized for ordering such complicated and obscure drinks. She didn't catch the veiled humor.

Are there any strip clubs with a bartender that knows what they are doing?
Ha, yeah I can understand your thoughts and appreciate the humor on that. My golf partner will order an Old Fashioned on a regular basis and pretty routinely has to explain how to make one. When they struggle with a Maker's and cranberry or a Jack & Diet...
Great review OP.

Thanks Tom

Very nice review.
Thank you

FWIW, have found that an Old Fashioned varies TREMENDOUSLY bar to bar. Some are great! Some are undrinkable. Not that complicated, not sure why so much variance. Irritating, because I really like a good one.
Are there any strip clubs with a bartender that knows what they are doing? Originally Posted by aRandyOne
The Men's Club used to have several VERY good ones. Sheila, the main bartender in Members Only, got her start at the Dallas Playboy Club. She was GOOD. Jose', on the main bar, was outstanding.

I think they're all gone now.
On my last trip to The Lodge, I was struck by how poor the bartender was. 1. Didn't know what a Gibson was (martini with an onion) 2. Didn't have any cocktail onions in stock, 3. When I ordered a plain gin martini the waitress asked me how dirty I wanted the martini to be? 4. Asked for a Manhattan - no sweet vermouth and no cherries. 5. Asked for an Old Fashioned and had to pull up the recipe on my phone for the waitress to carry to the bartender.

I got the distinct feeling that I had a rookie behind the bar but someone came to my table and identified herself as the head bartender and apologized for not being able to serve me. I facetiously apologized for ordering such complicated and obscure drinks. She didn't catch the veiled humor.

Are there any strip clubs with a bartender that knows what they are doing? Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Many female bartenders are simply there to flirt and hopefully make good tips - like a dancer who keeps their clothes on. Some struggle to open a beer and pray the register comes out right at the end of the night.
Many female bartenders that work at Strip Clubs are also lesbians or bisexuals and are there to meet girls while making a dime.