The walls are closing in for Hunter and his Daddy

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.
from the Scandal Free (c) Obama administration era.. lol
we all knew, "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings"

was a lie the instant biden said that
TLTL.

People aren’t falling for “secret email” ploys from Twitler and the Thousand Day Reich again.

Period.

Pack your bags and break out the tasteful White House decorations. We’re changing everything.
Is this a revalation gleaned from data found on the mysterious "Beau Biden Foundation" laptop recently "made public" ?

Someone was a smart muthafucker to "drop off" that laptop like that...

Wonder if they got BlueDressHillary's email server drives as well ...
Is this a revalation gleaned from data found on the mysterious "Beau Biden Foundation" laptop recently "made public" ?

Someone was a smart muthafucker to "drop off" that laptop like that...

Wonder if they got BlueDressHillary's email server drives as well ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Or Jimmy Hoffa.

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHSHSHSH!!!
The end is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4 more
Oh my gosh. Joe Biden met someone from the company his son worked for and had the audacity to have a conversation with him. NNNNOOOOOOO
The end is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4 more Originally Posted by rexdutchman
4 more weeks...

You should be happy. Folks like you will matter again when the new government is installed.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 07:59 AM
4 more weeks...

You should be happy. Folks like you will matter again when the new government is installed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If this is the Trumpers October Suprise.....they are in for a long four years
New York Post? lol
So how much is Hunter paying his baby mommy on that paternity suit? I missed the end of that.
So how much is Hunter paying his baby mommy on that paternity suit? I missed the end of that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How much has his daddy joe paid in reparations? Or ever will!
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

from the Scandal Free (c) Obama administration era.. lol Originally Posted by texassapper
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh my gosh. Joe Biden met someone from the company his son worked for and had the audacity to have a conversation with him. NNNNOOOOOOO Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Maybe no big deal unless you lie about it. Biden says it never happened. What happens if there is proof that it did? Would that change your mind? Never mind, that was rhetorical.

If Republicans are being put in jail for acting as foreign agents without registering, why should Hunter be treated any different? Was Hunter registered as a foreign agent acting on behalf of Ukraine? Not against the law to do it unless you don't register.