Address: Downtown 6th Street
Activities: FBSM, NE and HE
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Great Body, Natural D cups
Recommendation: No

Fake review
It was cold yesterday. Was the spa warm inside?
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 08:31 AM
I felt cold after the hot towel wipe off... otherwise temperature was good.
Fake review
She wasn’t even there yesterday
FAKE REVIEW

1. (In private tags)

But there is more.

2. (also in private tags)

3. Mandy has not been working for several days. Two other people have confirmed this to me and I stopped by Spearmint yesterday. Guess what? She was not there and I was told she was not coming in.

Who does something like this?

Motive for Manma to lie and write a fake review?

4. HIs own history. In early November, while promoting another shop, he posted THIS is two different Spearmint Massage reviews:
Speariment is clean and nice place, girls are good but expensive, you get same experience much cheaper and closer to north austin Originally Posted by Manma

If you objectively look at the facts, its obvious he faked this review.

Even with a girl I have had a good experience with, sometimes guys have an off experience. That's normal. But what isn't normal is to LIE and say you were there when you were NOT.

The facts add up. MANMA is possibly the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY person on this site. The proof shows he is a liar and writes fake reviews. Manma should be thrown out of our community.
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 01:56 PM
Cap'n Crunch and Goodoltime stop being after my reviews, looks like you guys don't like me reviews...thats fine but you can't call them fake. She was available yesterday and she available following days its just that you need to book ahead in their website.

Now shut-up and focus on your own stuff, i have freedom to write what i feel.
She was available yesterday and she available following days its just that you need to book ahead in their website. Originally Posted by Manma
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 02:18 PM
Go check their website $80 is for regular massage and $100 is for Aromatherapy Oil Massage irrespective of the provider. below is the proof

https://postimg.cc/cgxkBdrc
Go check their website $80 is for regular massage and $100 is for Aromatherapy Oil Massage irrespective of the provider. Originally Posted by Manma
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by chiobi

Check the image here https://postimg.cc/cgxkBdrc
Check the image here https://postimg.cc/cgxkBdrc Originally Posted by Manma
huh, it was definitely higher a week ago. Alright, I apologize Manma. At least, on the door fee.
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 02:39 PM
FAKE REVIEW

1. (In private tags)

But there is more.

2. (also in private tags)

3. Mandy has not been working for several days. Two other people have confirmed this to me and I stopped by Spearmint yesterday. Guess what? She was not there and I was told she was not coming in.

Who does something like this?

Motive for Manma to lie and write a fake review?

4. HIs own history. In early November, while promoting another shop, he posted THIS is two different Spearmint Massage reviews:

If you objectively look at the facts, its obvious he faked this review.

Even with a girl I have had a good experience with, sometimes guys have an off experience. That's normal. But what isn't normal is to LIE and say you were there when you were NOT.

The facts add up. MANMA is possibly the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY person on this site. The proof shows he is a liar and writes fake reviews. Manma should be thrown out of our community. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Check Mandy's door fee and her availability here https://postimg.cc/YhYV7DKY
now shut-up check your own business
Your screenshot shows FUTURE availability. Mandy was not available to be booked at all this week, you lying POS.