Anybody We Heard Of?

UNT? Anime convention? Dorm room?

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...ords-say.html/

Surely not?
If so, I see a shit storm of lies, deceit, and perjury in the making.
Doubt it.
Fits the bill though. Except the traveling part.
Of course, according to some pimps, I mean guys, on here, human trafficking doesn't exist.
  • grean
  • 05-20-2016, 08:12 AM
We know someone here who has posted videos from an alleged UNT dorm room, don't we? Lol
That actually looks like the guy she posted on her tumbler she had some stupid name for him I can't remember.

Edit

this is about the person we are thinking of, one look at her tumblr it's all there.
He needs some chapstick.
his tumblr says she bought him his dream car and a motorcycle. I remember her posting about some client promising to buy her a Dodge Challenger.
That tumblr page is a treasure trove full of trash.
That blog is something else. I hadn't bothered to read any of it til today. Smfh.

Surely, the police have seen the blog. I gotta wonder how guilty this guy is? Looks more like a lovers quarrel gone terribly, terribly, terribly bad.

That chick is 'Sharknado 5: A one woman show'.

I just don't see her as an unwilling participant this whole time. Maybe that makes me an asshole but I really don't give a fuck. I just can't see it.

Where's Macbeth? Maybe he can offer some insight into the early days of wulfie.
I read that story last night and IMMEDIATELY had the same thought as TTH, but was too lazy to do the research to confirm.
Given that according to the article she "reported him in January" yet according to her blog she was still trying to get him back in February and March... among other things.... this whole situation is a mess from the word go.
  • grean
  • 05-20-2016, 02:30 PM
The dude is screwed on the weapons charges.

However, the rest of the story doesn't seem like it will hold up under closer scrutiny.
She's going to make one helluva witness.