Onlyfans idea

So I’ve been thinking of ways to offset my hobby expenses.
With all the only fans popping up. The question is would anyone be interested in an onlyfans page from a clients point of view, “Providers I’ve been with” ?
Would hobbiests be interested and would providers have an issue?
Thanks for the feedback
I doubt you would get their consent, as they have no incentive for you to line ya pockets with videos with them as the feature (which they are lol).

My advice? Get good at making your movies ( I use a gopro 8 with attached LED light, music, scene fades, black/white/cartoon mode lol). I have a few friends on onlyfans where I send em my edited movies for them to post on their site, I get special off whatever they get in video view tips.
So I’ve been thinking of ways to offset my hobby expenses.
With all the only fans popping up. The question is would anyone be interested in an onlyfans page from a clients point of view, “Providers I’ve been with” ?
Would hobbiests be interested and would providers have an issue?
Thanks for the feedback Originally Posted by Russel204

I think the common misconception with starting an OnlyFans page to get extra income is that you really need to have fans to begin with. The only ones I have subscribed to are ones I have actually been with. The other thing is some OF accounts post 2-3 times a month and that won't keep me there. I might as well wait a year, resubscribe and see what I missed.
I was thinking off running free subscription. Pay for what you want. Hell part of it is just for my own exhibitionist self had a provider ask if I minded recording or session for her page and it was kind of a turn on. Figured what the hell
It's been awhile since I have bee on, but makes little sense to me. I saw one provider (I assume) offering $100 for nude pictures for a month.

Did a quick search of her handle on found several vids of her on XVideos.
I was thinking off running free subscription. Pay for what you want. Hell part of it is just for my own exhibitionist self had a provider ask if I minded recording or session for her page and it was kind of a turn on. Figured what the hell Originally Posted by Russel204
You never know until you try sweetie. Hell, even if it's not exactly profitable, if you enjoyed it while you did it; that's what matters. It could be your "mini hobby". I say have at it and let us know how it goes!

Happy Hobbying!
You don't need their consent and there is no reason to ask. You paid for it already.
That’s what I was thinking! Thanks for the feedback
I post a link when I get it all set up
Ya Opossum
But it’s always better to ask
  • Sandy
  • 06-16-2020, 06:06 AM
If you are posting pictures and or videos of people that isn't you than you may have a problem, there is away to make a couples account. Just get a girl and make content together.

Or just go at it alone.. Guys also make content..

I am enjoying my new onlyfans site.
  • Sandy
  • 06-16-2020, 06:21 AM
You use a gopro for videos? and you do edits for other girls? Interesting, If I was to need your services, how does one contact you?
The question is would anyone be interested in an onlyfans page from a clients point of view, “Providers I’ve been with” ? Originally Posted by Russel204

No, those who pay for only fans want the girlfriend experience plus tits & ass.