How far would you really go...

[geographical/distance] to meet a provider?

We all at some point see certain providers advertise here that seriously makes us go YUM yet are not in our usual local area for hobbying.

So...how far [distance wise] would you go [or have already travelled] to meet an uber-sexy provider that turned you on?

For the right price and the right girl...I think i max at a 1 hour drive. Less about distance and more about time spent getting there for me.

Hmmm, that may be an actual life lesson there!
Hour
Cue the Proclaimers

I would walk 500 miles
Because of where I live in the sticks I always have to drive at least 45-75 minutes each way and doesn't bother me a bit.
I live in fort worth, so 360 is generally my boundry.....occasionally I will be in dallas for business, and thatll be the only way I see any of the dallas ladies.
I can relate to the driving issue. It's one reason I opt for well documented as "reliable" providers. A NCNS is pretty harsh after a ride/wait.

I'd go a fair distance (50+ miles or so) for a good well reviewed provider.
I have made the hike to Houston once from Dallas to see a provider. It was So Worth The Trip. She was Very generous with her time. I got to take her to dinner and back at her place for some wild and crazy fun. I still have not had another experience like the one we shared to this day.
My longest trip to see a provider was about an hour and ten minutes each way. I used to drive 45 minutes to an hour pretty regularly, but lately I am trying to stay closer to home. The long drives were beginning to take away from my experience with the lady.
Since I live in BFE, I can expect to drive an hour or more to see any provider. For the right one, hell, I might even drive to Oklahoma
I drove to E. Ft. Worth from near downtown Dallas.. that was too far for me..
I would kill a man for a Klondike bar.
I drove from Plano to far SW Ft Worth to visit a well review provider and she was wonderful and made it worth my while, however, the trip there and back was such a beating I will not do it again. Too many great choices in Dallas.
I fly in from Houston all the time fuck then leave
I have flown over four hours to see someone.