Sexy Brazilian, Sexy Potugese, Sexy...etc..ads

Does anyone besides myself get a laugh out of these?

Was very tempted to call the provider who claims to be Portuguese, and start speaking pure Castilian Spanish to her....(I am Spanish descent and our languages are similar)

Is it reasonable to believe hobbyist really go into these sessions thinking they may be sackin up with a babe from these countries in the ads? Say it aint so!

Just a thought...
Does anyone besides myself get a laugh out of these?

Was very tempted to call the provider who claims to be Portuguese, and start speaking pure Castilian Spanish to her....(I am Spanish descent and our languages are similar)

Is it reasonable to believe hobbyist really go into these sessions thinking they may be sackin up with a babe from these countries in the ads? Say it aint so!

Just a thought... Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
I hear you !!
The other day I saw an ad saying " A beautiful German girl "
Damn, wish I knew German !! I could have told her - Du bist sehr sexy !!
They are not all lies. But nowadays all heritage is a mix. My grandfather was adopted, but gallego (I don't know how to say it in English). I speak Spanish 100% fluently and understand Portuguese, but can't speak it back. I also listened to samba and other Brazilian music growing up. Am I Brazilian/Portuguese? Not at all. Did that culture heavily influence my upbringing? You betcha.

(I also rock a Brazilian.)

P.s. In some cultures it's a bit rude to question someone's heritage.... Keep this in mind when questioning foreign ladies that might actually be foreign!
Sophia, you are definately passable! And I can only imagine your Brazilian is a sight to behold!!

The majority of these BP ads are borderline ridiculous tho...
P.s. In some cultures it's a bit rude to question someone's heritage.... Keep this in mind when questioning foreign ladies that might actually be foreign! Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
This part is irrelevant to decision making about seeing someone who may have too much 'Hustle' game.

I love asking 'Brazilians' what is the native language of Brasil and they say, "Spanish"...Next
Back in the day I met this Provider who was a light skinned black girl from California. We became buddies and frequently went out drinking with others in the hobby. She was a total SoCal chick and I often teased her on her Valley Girl accent.

As Providers frequently do, she was around briefly and then suddenly left. About 2 years later, she was back on the scene with a new name, charging an HDH fee, and representing herself as an "exotic Brazilian". I immediately recognized her pictures, and when I read her first review under the new handle I had to laugh as the reviewer mentioned she was speaking with a Portuguese accent. Evidently, she had found a more lucrative way to market herself, but in my mind all I could hear was her voice saying: "OMG! Gag me with a spoon!".
i love the girls claiming to be 'Columbian' if they don't know it is Colombia they are not from there. but fuck...most americans don't know how to spell it either.
Creole is another good one......called a provider a few months back for shits and giggles who advertised Creole Big booty.....needless to say she never been to Lousiana or the deep south.....matter of fact born and raised in Oak Cliff!

Haha...the shit is pretty entertaining when your bored at the office!! Makes time fly!
All of this actually makes me really sad. Why can't people just embrace their own cultures or find uniqueness in themselves besides their nationality or ethnic background.

Shame.
Some people look for something exotic when it really doesn't matter. If you are hot, have a decent menu, and a decent rate for what is being asked...that should sell itself.
The hottest brazilian I ever made love with was blonde with blue eyes. What's exotic depends on your point of view. To me she was exotic . Plus she was HOT!
I am usually skeptical about exotic women as well. Took a chance on a n exotic Brazilian beauty - Isabella Brasil. Shes legit!

Ooooooooh, ima get that
I am still looking for a girl from "Bum Fuck Egypt"
I think an Englishman made that phrase up. lol

CG
Don't sweat it OP, it's all about a fantasy, it's the same as a 30 year old still claiming she's 21
False advertising??...When did hookers start doing that shit??!!

Seeing how the topic is fake Brasilians, spelled Brazilians by non-Brasilians, I've always heard the gorgeous Sandarah was HDH complete Brasilian fake. I remember a review where a dude said before he knocked on the hotel room door he could hear her on the phone in the bathroom talking perfect English, but as soon as she opened the door it was total Brasilian bullshit...lmao