XTC turns into Dallas Showclub tomorrow. Last night as XTC 6/14/24

Just saw this.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_0065.jpeg (88.3 KB, 269 views)
Noooo. First Tigers Cabret turns into BabyGs and now this? It was a matter of time I guess, last few time went the club was just sad. Barely any customers or memorable tall thick women that was their signature

I know this sit leans towards the perspective of elderly white men who find anyone not a rail thin Asian or white women disasteful but this club was really was special. Felt more like a nightclub then a traditional strip club and for those that don’t like twigs was the place to be at 3am

Guess I gott go tonight for the final farewell!
Noooo. First Tigers Cabret turns into BabyGs and now this? It was a matter of time I guess, last few time went the club was just sad. Barely any customers or memorable tall thick women that was their signature

I know this sit leans towards the perspective of elderly white men who find anyone not a rail thin Asian or white women disasteful but this club was really was special. Felt more like a nightclub then a traditional strip club and for those that don’t like twigs was the place to be at 3am

Guess I gott go tonight for the final farewell! Originally Posted by Joey23
I liked it way back in the day. But stopped going cuz of the shootings. Or at least that was always in the back of my mind
I hope it doesn’t go out with a bang!
They'll have to stick with tradition. No gunshots, no party.
Wasn't there a club already called the Dallas Show Club back in the day..
Tonight and tomorrow are the first nights and weekend as Dallas Showclub.

We will know Monday morning if they were able to make it without any gunshots, murder victims, drive bys, security guards beating up customers, stabbing, gang fights, you know?

All the things that made XTC famous.
one of the Managers from BDD is going to be running the bar and supposed to have new folks at XTC, not all the same employees from XTC as before