Sunflowergirlz.com

Any link to rescreen for SF? I have reached out via both numbers. Can access with older password, however cannot obtain screening.
Thanks RG,I tried that one however it ask for pw and I cannot get to a screening link in order to obtain..
Apparently the same booker now at SF that alot were having trouble with at LA. No response from either site, number. Or even K-talk.
Dang dude. I don’t know what to say. Maybe try reaching out from a different number and see if they respond.. if they do, for some reason your main one got blocked
How do you even get a pwd in the first place?
Apparently the same booker now at SF that alot were having trouble with at LA. No response from either site, number. Or even K-talk. Originally Posted by danups
Wrong dude. Ex LA booker was the BEST fantastic one who is now at GL.

SF booker has been very slow (but sufficient). SF booker is OK, not the best for sure and not the most responsive, sometimes late to even let people in.

Owners of SF: Pay attention!
SF is one of the best agencies out there. They usually provide good service. You might just he rude. Also, the booker juggles multiple tasks, so be patient
Thanks apu1999
SF is one of the best agencies out there. They usually provide good service. You might just he rude. Also, the booker juggles multiple tasks, so be patient Originally Posted by aku1999
Great info here hack1901; what kind of multiple task do you think they are up to? Smoking a cig while standing up? Any other useful info you can share with us? That would HE coooool!
V-tec, I had never had issue with LA booker myself. But been a while. Just read that someone had trouble with LA. But again , have to believe 1/2 you read.
LA recently changed their booker. The old one is now the booker at Greenlight. The new LA one isnt bad.. just not as prompt and good as the old one
LA recently changed their booker. The old one is now the booker at Greenlight. The new LA one isnt bad.. just not as prompt and good as the old one Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I don't know how these people have problems with bookers. I basically tell them what girl i want and what time and that's it.

You don't go to McDonald's and ask for recommendations from the person taking the order
Yep.. i feel you on that Eliot. I dont ask for recommendations.. I just ask if so and so is available on x day at x time. My only issue is the promptness.. makes me worry im blocked or something LOL
SF is one of the best agencies out there. They usually provide good service. You might just he rude. Also, the booker juggles multiple tasks, so be patient Originally Posted by aku1999
Fuck you dude, go back to writing your novel review fantasy, little shit!