Drivers license needed?

Back in Dallas and have yet to try a studio. Was an old amp guy and sad to see them go. I don’t mind giving a drivers license at a strip club but I have sent out a few emails for verification to studios and one has already come back asking for my drivers license. Completely different than a club and not something I am comfortable with. They said it helps them to prove you are not law enforcement. Give me a break. Any studios out there that don’t ask for this? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to share publicly.
Did you tell the scheduler to go fuck off?

Never give your DL to a trafficking Spa/Studio or provider.
I just did not reply to the email. I had already given them my handle on here which I figured should be enough.
Back in Dallas and have yet to try a studio. Was an old amp guy and sad to see them go. I don’t mind giving a drivers license at a strip club but I have sent out a few emails for verification to studios and one has already come back asking for my drivers license. Completely different than a club and not something I am comfortable with. They said it helps them to prove you are not law enforcement. Give me a break. Any studios out there that don’t ask for this? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to share publicly. Originally Posted by Dog2000
Many Dallas studio ladies are bottom tier in Cali.
Or you can see independents advertised on
https://privatedelights.ch

Never give your DL to a trafficking Spa/Studio or provider. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Listen to what AG said. Ask yourself one question, "What could possibly go wrong with sending my license to prove who I am to a faceless person/persons operating an illegal establishment?".
I agree, just send them your social security number and date of birth instead of drivers license for instant verification.
I agree, just send them your social security number and date of birth instead of drivers license for instant verification. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Absolutely! That's a much smarter idea VG.
LA is the only Dallas studio to require my real i.d. I’m on board with all others through references and P411. Still trying with LA. I’m also good in SoCal with several studios there (a lot of the same girls), although they seem to prefer humaniplex reference.
Green light never got back to me. LA wanted drivers license and sunflower wanted driver license to show birthdate. I gave both my eccie and told them to pm me here for proof. They would not give in so I ended up at Blossom. Review to follow.

Never give your DL to a trafficking Spa/Studio or provider. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Agreed 100% with Admiral.

HDS is notorious with asking DL and real pics. Fuck that dying agency and their shitty practices!
Listen to what AG said. Ask yourself one question, "What could possibly go wrong with sending my license to prove who I am to a faceless person/persons operating an illegal establishment?". Originally Posted by ntxguy
Yes, great points Trung Chan from North Texas, there are many other places.
Give Green Light another try. I had no problem with them once I gave them my references with the other studios.
Give Green Light another try. I had no problem with them once I gave them my references with the other studios.

veloztec--just noticed after all these years tha tyou and I joined eccie four day apart. Were you a member at aspd?

veloztec--just noticed after all these years tha tyou and I joined eccie four day apart. Were you a member at aspd? Originally Posted by White Tiger
Yes buddy, I always called you White Lion (tribute to the greatest rock band in the world that’s “gone too soon”)

I knew we were both Aspd.net for a long time…. I was a Mod too for brief stint so I kinda “know” what’s behind the scene (and am always friendly with All Eccie and OH2 mods / owners).

I appreciate and respect everyone’s work ;-)
Yes buddy, I always called you White Lion (tribute to the greatest rock band in the world that’s “gone too soon”) Originally Posted by veloztec

David Bowie was a Fan of White Lion's Vocalist, Mike Tramp. I remember the line where Bowie sings ''Mike Tramp, I love you so''.

Oh wait. That was ''Hot Tramp''. Never mind

I'm not a Fan of giving an I.D. for Studio admission. There are longstanding effective methods for identifying potential LE. Unnecessary and counter productive to shut out business.