Amy and lovely go where?

GL booker said start Tuesday but there is no pics??
You need pics? Pics of them have been up all year on the LA site.
You need pics? Pics of them have been up all year on the LA site. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
They recently changed the passcode so when I was interested in seeing lovely they changed it
Booker said they went somewhere else. They are not there anymore. I’m trying to find out where.
Lovely and Amy just both showed up on Green Light's page.

Now I can't decide whether to go see Million or Lovely or Amy later this week...
Hopefully they didn't catch anything
Is that usually a reason they would swap studios?
I think they swap because they were not getting business at one or the other (mainly I think anyway). Another reason I can see someone changing is because they dont want to do something like BBFS. I only assume this because Crystal/Cristal or whatever went from LA to AS (expected BBFS for the most part to a known mainly, 99% CFS shop).

In this case, they may be following the booker. The booker for GL is the previous one for LA.

But I think the money is the main reason they leave one for another.. or leave for another city
I think they swap because they were not getting business at one or the other (mainly I think anyway). Another reason I can see someone changing is because they dont want to do something like BBFS. I only assume this because Crystal/Cristal or whatever went from LA to AS (expected BBFS for the most part to a known mainly, 99% CFS shop).

In this case, they may be following the booker. The booker for GL is the previous one for LA.

But I think the money is the main reason they leave one for another.. or leave for another city Originally Posted by RickyG2002
RickyG I appreciate your insights into the world of studios.